Happy Birthday My Red Emperor

(Extremely long Author note at the end [You guys don't have to read it ahaha] LOL)

☆☆➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖☆☆

"Uwahh!! Its snowing!"

You exclaimed happily, while looking outside the school's window. It's going to be a white christmas huh?... You thought happily. A wide smile was plastered on your face.

"(Y/n)?" A voice called out for you.

"Oh? Sei?" You turned around only to see a red haired emperor or you could say boyfriend.

"What are you smiling about?" He walked towards you.

"Hmm? Just looking at the snow~" you explained to him happily looking back at the window.

"Ah, I see.. ready to go?"

You nodded "Yup!~"

You both exited the school building, hands intertwined and headed towards your house. Akashi has made it his daily routine to escort you home safely.

"Sei?"

"Hmm?.."

"Happy advanced birthday~" you wished him in advanced.

"Thank you (Y/n)" he placed a kiss on top of your forehead.

And then you suddenly feel the cold breeze. You shivered. You had forgotten your scarf at home. Great.

"Uff..." you breathed hot air to your hands, trying to make it warm but failed.

Akashi noticed this and unwrapped his scarf. You noticed his actions too and tried to stop him.

"E-eh??? S-Sei! Stop! You will catch a cold!!"

"It's fine.. my girlfriend is first priority" he stated.

"But what if you catch a cold?... and tomorrow is your birthday too you know?..." you said sadly.

He wrapped the scarf around your neck. You felt a bit warm and tugged on his scarf, taking in his scent.

"(F/n) did you forget who you are currently dating? I am absolute, therefore I won't catch a cold. And I can assure you that.." he smiled softly and patted your head "I will be healthy tomorrow and be ready for our date okay?.."

You blushed and nodded.

"Good girl.. Now remember my chauffeur will be in front of your house and will pick you up at 10, he will be taking you to a restaurant and I will be waiting for you there" he informed you. His voice gentle and calm.

"O-okay..."

You both walked for a while and soon reached your house.

"Oh we're here! That was fast.." you were shocked because you didn't realize you reached your house that fast.

You unwrapped the scarf and returned it back to the rightful owner.

"Thank you Sei" you smiled and kissed him on the cheeks.

You opened the gate and entered. Looking back at him, you screamed.

"Don't catch a cold okay!!!"

He chuckled at your actions.

"I won't" he turned his back, waved his hand gesturing a 'good bye' and walked away from your house.

You ran up to your room. Checking if everything is in order.

"Hmm... Pictures.. Check! Scissors.. Check! Frame?... check! Okay that's everything! Let's do this!" You rolled up your sleeves and began to work on your boyfriend's present.