Suppose. [Larry Stylinson One Shot]

-This is my very first One Shot so try to be easy on me! I heard this song the other day and I dunno, I came up with this idea. I hope you guys enjoy and please, tell me what you think!! :)-

Sleeping alone is something Harry hasn't done in awhile. The bed is colder and more lonely then he ever imagined it would be. Because of this, Harry is having a hard time getting some sleep. But it's not only because of that. It's the fact that tomorrow is the first interview where he has to announce his and Louis' break up.

Just the sound of it makes him want to burst out in tears. It makes him want to throw shit around and scream at the top of his lungs. It makes him want to break things just like Louis broke him. Just like how Louis broke his heart into a million pieces, threw it in a blender and then poured it down the drain.

Harry promised himself it wouldn't hurt this bad. He would just swallow it down and get over it, just like every other break up he's ever gone through in his life. He promised himself he wouldn't miss Louis. Not one bit. He promised himself he wouldn't care. Not even a little. He promised himself he wouldn't be scared. Not for a moment. And in the end, it was almost like he was never there.

Suppose that I missed you 

Suppose that I care 

And suppose that I spent all my nights running scared 

And suppose that I was never there

Harry knows he's lying to himself. He missed Louis. There's no denying it. And he does care. Still. And nothing is going to change that, because Louis is Louis. And yes, he definitely is scared. He's scared of what will happen to him now that he doesn't have Louis by his side anymore. He's scared shitless that he won't even be able to keep Louis as a friend. And the one thing he's most scared of, is never seeing Louis again.

The thought sends an uneasy feeling down Harry's spine. Never seeing Louis again? He'd never be able to handle it. He goes mental not seeing Louis everyday. Louis is his everything and that's how it will always be, No matter what.

And my eyes are screaming for a sight of you 

And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through 

And I can't hold on to you 

So I guess I'll be lonely too

Harry itches to see Louis again. He wants his eyes to wonder up from his little feet to his perfect muscular legs, then up to his hips that lead to his perfect little stomach. And he knows Louis hates how he's got a belly, but Harry finds it the most attractive thing about him. He wants his eyes to wonder from his stomach to his toned chest, leading to his muscular arms that Harry admires. The last thing he would see is Louis' bright ocean-like eyes. Oh, Harry could get lost in those eyes. Those eyes that always looked at him with a loving, passionate look. Of course, Louis would have to look up, but Harry always found Louis' small size to be so cute and adorable. Although, Louis hated the fact that he was small.

Harry lets out a small whimper. He knows he can't hold on to Louis forever. It would drive him insane. Louis drives him insane already, but now that he's gone? He's long gone from sanity. Louis left him in the dust over something so simple, so Harry has to get used to the fact that he's alone. And nothing will change that.

Suppose we were happy 

Suppose it was true 

And suppose there were cold nights 

But we somehow made it through 

And suppose that I'm nothing without you

Harry and Louis were very happy. They were together, and joyful; so full of wonder. They were so...in love. Even when they had their bad nights, they always found a way around it and they were happy once more. Harry knows he is nothing without Louis. It's always been, 'Louis and Harry.' Or, 'Harry and Louis.' Sometimes even things like, 'Boobear and Hazza!' There was nothing that could separate them. They were connected at the hip and everyone knew if you talked about one, you had to talk about the other. That's just how it was.