Chapter 1...

I was just sitting there, eating some chips, Watching my all time favorite show... Fairy tail, I was a major nerd when it came to anime...almost any anime or manga, I knew, I had replica 3D gear, I had the dragon balls, a demon wind shuriken, even a replica of Natsu's jacket and scarf, every day I dreamed what it would be like if I was in anime...preferably a Dragon slayer, fire of course. Oh yeah, never introduced myself properly, Kasai Tama, the reason I'm so obsessed with fire must be because my name literally means fire ball, but again, being in an anime would be something I look forward to...I had just realized what time it was and had to get ready for school, but no...I sat there still watching... By the time the episode finished it was 9:35 a.m... School started at 8:30 a.m... It was safe to say I was late, no use rushing, I picked out random clothes and got my lunch together and stole the hot sauce out of the fridge, I put all my things into my bag and started walking, I didn't know what I was doing but I stopped by the nearest Jim Horten's (named Jim for copyright reasons)
I came out with bacon on an everything bagel...extra bacon of course, when I got to the school I walked in and walked up the steps, I walked right into class and the teacher and I said the same words at the same time, "KASAI YOUR LATE!" See...I know him that well..."And you have been late for the last month and a half!" Mr.dasuki told me...I like to call him Mr.No...that's what he is from now on, Mr. No. "Well see...I was watching my favorite show... And then...ninjas attacked...they held me captive and told me that I had to call you Mr. Fatass McGee..." I said like a smart ass...gonna get sent to the office...watch "ALRIGHT...would you like to go to go to the office?" Mr. No asked "Well actually I would like to go to SeaWorld but is the office along the way?" I asked sarcastically, Mr. No proceeded to get up...I then started backing up, "Alright, alright... I'm going..." I left with a smile and when the door closed I could hear laughter... Another job well done...if you can't tell by now I'm sorta like a joker around here...but none of the teachers really find my work funny... Problem is most likely because they aren't funny themselves so when they see me being funny they want it stopped,
I got to the office and was greeted by the only teacher that I like...Mr. Graymore, "Alright so what's the school famous joker Kasai doing here again?" Mr. G asked me with a face that said how many times... "I may have called the teacher Mr. Fatass but you know...that's a maybe." I replied while smiling. Mr. G took me into the principles office and gave me a big long lecture that took 10 minutes... I was sarcastic as always "are you still talking!? I stopped listening an hour ago...." I said with an annoyed face, he just continued until he gave me some sheet I had to get signed...I walked out of the office and to the class when I then got told to head home, can't say I wasn't happy about it, I got all my stuff and zoomed out of the door, when I got to the house I hung my bag up but not my jacket, I think I said this before but if not I really love my jacket. I went back to my TV and sat there for a bit. But to my surprise, someone knocked.

(Hey guys I just recently got 100 followers!!!! Yay! *shoots fireworks* But in all seriousness I wanna thank you all a lot I never expected to get more then like 50 so please comment what you think of the book and I'll start working on the second chapter soon! I love you all! (One person I love more then the rest...you know who you are)