One.

That girl walking down the hallway in those black, thigh-high boots is Briella "Bri" Preston. The one who hikes up her school uniform skirt a little too high, the one who lost her virginity at 14, the one who's father owns the biggest business in New York City, Preston Inc.

The girl every female envied and every male wanted.

Bri didn't mean to be beautiful, or rich..it just kind of happened. Of course, she really wouldn't trade it for anything else, clearly God or whoever was up there wanted this to be her life. So she lived it.

Don't get her wrong, her life is so stressful. Preparations for college, boyfriends, or should we say lack there of. Bri enjoyed being a "slutty princess" (as her best friend called her freeing sexual experiences), no commitments, no worries was what Bri thought of it.

Her best friend, Nicole "Nic" Cunningham is a fabulous Hispanic beauty. Of course, Bri wouldn't pick anyone less for her best friend.

The girls were friends since birth, their mothers have been close ever since high school and when Briella's mom, Danielle found out she was pregnant she convinced her best friend Nicole's mom aka Candice to get pregnant also. Weird. But Bri and Nic are only a few months apart, which is nice. Both of them have summer birthdays so you can always expect a huge extragavant party up above the city on a rooftop.

As for their shortened names, the girls thought of it in third grade. They needed change, because you know every third grader is tired of the same boring life! So, they turned into Bri and Nic.

If we're going to give proper introductions to everyone we should literally get to everyone who's hot enough to be in Bri and Nic's life.

Kylie Daly, a pretty girl who's dating Bri's brother Nathan. They've been dating forever so she kind of just became the third and final addition to Bri and Nic's exclusive clique.

Mia Cunningham is Nic's older sister. She's a freshman in college at Harvard Law, yeah THE Harvard. She's so smart but you'd never know because of her stunning looks. She looks just like Nicole, the beautiful hair they got from their mom and the same hypnotic brown eyes. The Cunningham sisters are easily the best sight in New York City when they're together.

Now, you're asking "Do these girls have fathers?" Why, of course. We can't forget about Daddy Preston and Daddy Cunningham.

As I've mentioned before, Mr. Preston, or Will if you know him well enough owns the largest business in NYC. He's rich, handsome etc. Which I'm sure you expected. He's not featured in Bri's life too much because he is much too busy being rich! And having an affair with his assistant. We'll get to that.

As for Mr. Cunningham, Jay, he's a lawyer. Which gave Mia inspiration to be just like her father. He's more of a father to Bri than Will is which truthfully is pretty sad. No wonder Bri always has resting bitch face.

Enough of this, let's get back to Bri who's now at her locker grabbing her AP History book.

"You will not believe what little Alexa Francis told me!" Nic sidled up to her best friend's locker and waited for her friend's response. Bri raised her eyebrows and shut her locker. "She told me that she knows a secret about your father." Bri shrugged and ran a manicured hand through her gorgeous chesnut hair. "And? Everyone knows 'secrets' about him. He's like, a celebrity." Nic nodded, expecting this reply, "Yes, I know. But her mother is the one who works for him." Bri rolled her eyes and began walking to class. "Ok, Nic so what's the secret?" Nic shook her head and walked along her friend. "Um, she wouldn't tell me unless we let her sit with us at lunch," she started picking at the skin on her finger, and odd habit she developed recently. Bri actually started laughing out loud, shaking her head. "Yeah, right. I have to get to class."

Bri left Nic standing in the hallway as she brushed past a Junior she hooked up with just last week. "Hey babe," he grinned. Bri kept on walking and went into her classroom, popping in her usual seat in the back by the window.

The entire 45 minutes was spent reading a ridiculous chapter in her book about the Roman Empire or whatever it was. Bri didn't have trouble with classes, she just really didn't care.

When the bell rang she sprinted out of the classroom and headed down the stairs and out the front door to her Land Rover, hopping in the front seat and driving home. She didn't know why her parents got her such an expensive SUV when she mostly took cabs everywhere anyway. She hated driving in traffic, it was the worst.

When she finally arrived at her penthouse, she gave her car to her butler who put all the cars in the parking garage daily. Bri got in the elevator and rode up to her floor, getting out and going to the kitchen to get herself a bagel. She was starving. She smeared strawberry cream cheese on the bagel and went up to her room, flopping on the bed. She then fell asleep.

Light was hitting Bri's face just as harshly as if she were looking straight into the sun without Chanel sunglasses on. She forced her green eyes open and immediately rolled them when she saw Nathan hovered over her bed, the sunset light streaming right through her huge bedroom window.

"Why are you in my bedroom?" She snapped, grabbing a pillow to hold over her face. "Listen, Dad just said he's going on a business trip the same weekend that Mom is going on her cruise. I've already told the entire school that we're having a blowout party," Nathan grinned his award-winning smile at his sister and she sat up. "A party? What if Daddy comes back early?"

Just then, speak of the Devil, Will walked into the bedroom.

"My beautiful children," his deep voice bellowed as he wrapped an arm around Nathan's shoulder and beamed down at Briella in her bed. "Bri, get up. We have dinner at The Hotel in twenty minutes. We're celebrating my company's promotion!"

Briella rolled her eyes, The Hotel was owned by her father's best friend Mr. Silverstein. He was basically an old man who always let the Preston family dine upstairs on the roof, even though no one was allowed up there.

Will left the room with Nathan following behind him, asking how long he was going to be gone, where he was going... Party essentials.

Briella got up and looked at herself in the mirror that covered her entire closet doors. Yikes. She didn't have time to shower but luckily she was able to touch up her makeup and throw her hair into an elegant bun that sat at the base of her skull.

Once everything was touched up and she looked decent enough to be seen, she went downstairs to find her family waiting.

"The car should be waiting out front," Danielle announced as she held her Mink Fur clutch close to her side. "Wonderful," Bri smiled at her mom and walked out of the penthouse, the rest of the Prestons following right behind her.

After the family of four had eaten lobster, they decided celebratory drinks were at hand. Danielle and Will didn't care if Nathan and Bri drank, I mean it was part of being a teenager after all, so they ordered vodka tonics.

Basically, over the course of the dinner Will had announced that the company was expanding to Los Angeles and Atlanta, two very large places that were great for business. Which would also mean that the family was going to purchase a house out in California for vacation purposes and to be closer to the second branch of Preston Inc.

Briella was excited, her summer would be spent in California, tanning and watching cute boys surf in the Pacific Ocean. Going to the Hamptons was SO last year anyways. Maybe she could even bring Nic and the duo could throw parties on the beach.

This daydream was already too good to be true. Just you wait, Bri. Just you wait.