Can You Escape?

Amethyst. Highschool student. Geek. Her friend is the library. And talking to book is her hobby.

Simple things about Ame' (aim) that not knowing can lead her to a magical land called "Sacred Garden".

Lets join her from her adventure to reach the last puzzle piece .!

Amethyst's POV
"Boring" Aize said while throwing her books on my bed and do face palm. "seriously? do we need to read this bunch of hard bound books of Encyclopedia for exam tomorrow? . Ridiculous ."

She took my book to caught my attention and i gave her a 'nod' to say yes, and then she gave a death glare in return .

"that's Absurd" Aize said in a sarcastic way,
"Bright idea!" She added,
"Let's go to ComputerRoom' *wink* . We can search a summary for a whole version of Encyclopedia .Infact no one will know, lets get quickly goin' , walk like a silhouette, and escape like a ninja .. I promise, Miss Dorothy wouldn't hear us. I put a lullaby cassette tape in her room, by now probably she's sleeping safe and sound ~ . now . Comin'?"

I look at her like im sayin' You-planned-it-all-look-?

"Yes. I planned it all in just one hour . Im' so Smart." She put the two arms of her to reach her waist.

Silence.. *yawn*

"self proclaim Aize." teasing her. Once again I face the Encyclopedia with my 75 and 60 lens reading glasses. Maybe I was too enjoying reading so even at night i read.read.read. and read. ...

After a minute i escort Aize to computer laboratory. By the way we are living in school. Vincent Aize ( girl) was my board mate .In our school we have big building in Center for our school hours, and the two sides of it contains rooms and canteen for girl and boys. I'm in a private- 'r should i say Exclusive school in Philippines. My parents died. And they left me billion dollar money with a golden key. . purpose of key? Ahm. I don't know either.

"Ame'.." Aize whisper "i got it" she added. "Ame'.. Can you hear me ?" She's still whispering while my eyes won't leave starring at the Hard Bound Book over our Professor desk. . gosh. My Curiosity eaten me. I tip-toe walk towards to it .

" Can you Escape? "
Author: Halminton

Aw. So this is a story or something mind puzzle . i slowly turn the pages . Huh? It contains nothing. All blank.

"Amethyst!" I look at her. Aize. She seems frightened, i can tell by her expression. "Get down...." calmly she said. "Put the book away from you..."
...... even if i feel creepy , i do what she request. " mustn't drop that thing. Too dangerous " . i look at her , she tend to feel tension.

"As you say" i whisper slowly

*thud*

damn.

... I.. I....dropped it unintentionally.....

The book gets brighter. The pages continuously turning so hardly that I can hear different voices inside of it . It floats . it Faced me.

" Ame' WATCH OUT ! "

(*BLOG*) and everything went black.

~~~~