Mike Shinoda

Hey guys so this is basically going to be in your point of view and yeah if you want a certain type of story you can request it and ill do it. ____<--- Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the coffee shop and there was a huge line already formed. You groaned as you were already frustrated because you were going to be late.

You finally order your favorite drink and a donut along with it. You grab your order and quickly rush out the door, until you bump into some one. The hot coffee splatters on both you and the stranger. You don't feel much of the burn since it was freezing outside.

"What the hell! Im going to be late!" You exclaim furiously and look down at your jacket and blouse that now had a huge coffee stain. You look at the stranger who was a tall japanese man. Who was oddly enough cute.

You feel yourself blush as he looks at you "im so sorry i didnt see you, oh gosh your shirt is all wet.uhh... how about uh Here i live around here, come im pretty sure i have another blouse you can borrow" the guy says.

You think about it and decide to go with this attractive man. What the heck it will take you forever to go back home and change anyways. "Fine"

The man smiles and he starts walking down the street. "Oh by the way im Mike" he chuckles. You trail behind him as you forget to tell him your name. You reach a big nice house with a nice field and gate. He leads you through the gate and into the house .

Inside you stare in aww this sure beat your one bedroom apartment.

"Yeah its kind of a big house for just one" Mike chuckles as he walks over to a room. You stand there still in shock as Mike comes out with a box of clothes.

"Well these are my ex's clothes. you seem to be the same size of you" Mike says as he checks you out making you blush. "Wait i still havent gotten your name" Mike exclaims.

"Oh sorry its ____" you say as you go through the pile of clothes "____ what a nice name" Mike whispers to himself but you still caught what he said.

You smiled at him and he blushed and looked away. You continued to look for a shirt until your hands reached the perfect blouse.

Since you always have a tank top underneath your shirts you took of the stained blouse only to reveal you didn't have on a tank top.

You look at Mike who was staring at you with widened eyes. You begin to madly blush as you slip the other blouse on and buckle it all up.

You looked at Mike who was blushing as well "sorry i just i didnt mean to look it just you know i saw you and i couldnt look away" Mike stutters.

"Gosh Mike its ok i mean were both adults right?" You reply as you find a jacket and try it on.

"Yeah yeah your right i just you know" he continues.

"Mike like i said its whatever gezz why do you talk so much" you tell him somewhat annoyed.

"I dont know sorry" Mike says and looks down.

"Well Mike it was nice knowing you but i gotta go to work maybe i'll see you around" you say as you head to the door.

"Wait i mean do you really have to go to work, i know i just barely met you but i dont know" Mike blabs again.

You stand and think for a bit. "Mike i have to go work whos going to pay my bills? my landlord's already threating me that hes going to kick me out " you say as you open the door.

"Move in and you wont need to work a day in your life" Mike blurts out.

You turn to look at him as if he were crazy you only just met the man and he wants you to move in. What was more weird was you actually were considering the thought.