origin

S Y N O P S I S 

A CAUTIONARY TALE
in which a deceptive criminal mastermind that's heartless, ruthless and practically a prodigy falls for her strong, intelligent and charming counterpart. Of course, all the while breaking the law, committing felonies and setting the streets of this new and lawless New York City ablaze.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

E N T E R

THE IDEA OF
Dirty Money is inspired by a Hong Kong show I randomly came across on the television that included a group of 'good' outlaws, think Robin Hood type of criminals. I, however, wanted villains, a gang of crafty, sly and devious motherfuckers that at the same time is charming and endearing. There is also elements of the Ocean's series, along with Charlie's Angels incorporated. A disclaimer, before reading this book; it's fictional. I'm not a hacker, a criminal, any kind of law enforcement nor am I highly knowledgeable in these aspects. So it's a given that there will be scenarios that are highly unlikely, things that are factually wrong, shit that is impossible in the real world, and I'm really not that sorry about that. Okay, enjoy.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

T H E O R Y

IN A  WORLD full of corruption and exploitation, its unrealistic for untainted pure as snow characters. Protagonists are usually the righteous; honest and kind, while the antagonists are thieves; manipulative and scheming, and that's boring.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

you were long engraved on my bones

copyright ©