Akatsuki kittens!!

Profile:

Name: Maku R Nova

Personality: shy when meeting new people but really crazy and out going when you get to know her. polite in public. devilish/cleaver, has a  plan for almost anything and can easily manipulate people. caring and kind but evil aswell.

Looks: being delayed

 Favs~

Colors: crimson red, pure black, and a nice kind of silver

foods: cake, strawberries, candy, ice cream, dangos, anything sweet and/or spicy

animes: naruto, black butler, bleach, durarara, and cowboy bebop.

animals: wolves, kittys, huskys, birds, and snakes

songs: classified

season: fall

Dislikes~

Colors: pink

foods: plain oatmeal, mushrooms, peas.

animals: scorpians

animes: none

Songs: country

season: none

Family: Micheal nova(dad,deased), Emily nova(mom, deased), Scarlet nova(sister,deased), Beck(brother,alive,21), Camreon(brother,alive,19), Derek(brother,alive,20), Mikato(brother,alive17)-Maku is the youngest at 15.

Backround past: She was 4 when her parents and sister died. She was gagged and tied to a chair while her parents and sister were murdered. her brothers were on a mission so with no one to protect her the village disowened her and abandoned her at a nearbly river once they heard the news of her deased family. they thought she killed them and thought they did the right thing until they found the murderer running from roof-top to roof-top covered in blood. they killed the murderer and went to get Maku back to find that she was nowhere near the village. She was a smart child and carried money and knives with her everywhere. she was devistated to find that her village had turned against her but was not gonna sit around moping. she set off to a cabin she knows off on the border Alaska and Canada. Her brothers found her about 3 months ago from now.

Extra info:

~she has her own knive colletion

~she has made friends with a resident wolf pack that hunt for her, or with her

~she can understand the wolves

~she's neko-ish (will be explained later)

~finished school early

~anything else will be mentioned later

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't own anything except my oc's because I'm too awesome! (lies) sorry for and typos and confusion, it will be explained later. please comment. vote. fan. feed back is great.  sorry if you think there's too much info. I'm working on two stories at once and their both my first stories here so I really am lost. Copyright not intended.