Chapter 1

Picture above is Charlotte.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Let's do this." I say, shaking my boyfriend, Caleb's hand. We had just made a deal to see if we could date, (without breaking up), for the whole senior year. Today was the first day of senior year, perfect time to start. I push my curled blonde hair, behind my shoulders, as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, as we walked into school. We go to Devonford Prep, a private school for the riches. The skimpy uniforms were designed by the perverted Deans son. The skirt ended just below our butt, and the top was super low cut, showing off cleavage, (I feel sorry for the flat chested at our school.) then we have to wear white knee high socks, with black heels of our choice. The uniform was a maroon color.

We walked into the school, and I rolled my eyes, seeing the new freshmen, ogling over the girls. Some were staring at me, and I felt Caleb smirk beside my cheek, and I do a little finger wave at the freshmen, causing him to blush beet red. I giggled, and Caleb let out a small chuckle. We saw our friends, Sam and Hanna, sitting on one of the lunch tables. I sat down, Caleb taking the seat beside me. He grabbed my hand, playing with the promise ring, he gave me on my seventeenth birthday. I am now eighteen.

After the classes were finished of the day, I let out a sigh, seeing Hanna waiting for me. I met her at the girls locker room, changing into a pair of purple, polka dotted Nike Pros, with a black waistband, and a matching sports bra. I followed Hanna out onto the field, seeing the boys, (Including Caleb), practicing. They had left room for us, (the cheerleaders) on the edge of the field.

Me and Hanna stood up, and got the girls to line up. "Okay! So who can tumble?" I ask. Some of the girls raise their arms. I nod, "Who can do a tuck?" I ask. One girl raises her arm. "Show us!" I say. She does it, (Terribly might I add). "Okay, I'm going to show you how it goes!" I say. I do a perfect tuck, and see her looking at me in awe. I let out a giggle. "I have had a tuck since I was eight." I say. She nods, looking down and walking back to the group.

After practice, I decided to go straight home, taking a shower. I heard the doorbell ring, and I wrapped a pink and white Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2015 robe on, and ran downstairs, my wet hair slapping my face. I opened the door revealing Caleb. "Hey babe." I say, giving him a kiss on the lips. "Want to stay all night? You can help me babysit my brother, he has a bunch of friends staying over tonight, as a birthday bash." He says. I nod, "I'll get dressed." I say, running upstairs. I put on spandex cheer shorts, revealing my tan legs. I then slipped on a sports bra, adding a racer back tank top over top of it. My hair had already air dried, and I simply let it go wavy, as it is naturally.

We arrived at Caleb's house, and I dropped my duffel bag, beside the door. His large house was gorgeous. The floor was white marble, and simply amazing. I heard the familiar, barking of Caleb's three huskies, Mason, Bella, and Chewbarka. (I named him, hehehe.) I petted them as they kicked my face, and I smiled, fighting to get away. I looked up, spotting about seven, fifteen year olds. I spotted Caleb's brother, Grady, as  ran over him, hugging him. "Hey best friend!" I say. "Have any more cookie dough?" I whisper in his ear. He chuckles, nodding, and going to the kitchen, before returning with a huge container of cookie dough. "I love you so much right now!" I say, giving Grady a kiss on the cheek. "More than me?" Caleb asks. I smirk, "Just a little." I say, smiling as he walks over, picking me up, and kissing me. "How about now?" He adds. "Fine, I love you more then Grady." I say. "How about cookie doug-" he starts, and I cut him off, "Never!" I say. I see the teenage boys watching us.

"Okay, introduce yourselves and your fave sport." I say. One steps up, "I am Grayson, and I love football." He says, I rolled my eyes. We then get to his twin, "I'm Dawson, and I love hockey." He says, I smile, and we keep on going, finding there is, Walter, who loves Baseball, along with Jim and Jerry, who love Basketball, then there was a boy named Mark, who replied 'My favorite sport is you.' I giggled, and Caleb said, "Sorry, I already play that!" Smacking my bum. I squeal, smacking his hand. "Shut up, I answered giggling. And the final boy, was named Carson, and loved swimming. I nodded, smiling. "Okay, so do you all want to watch a movie?" I ask. They nod, and I walk into the movie theatre, picking out Paranormal Activity 3. I giggled through it, and by the end, at least four boys were cuddled up to me. "Scared?" I ask Carson, who I found out, does not speak much. He nods, leaning into my side.

After all the boys were asleep, I slipped out from between them, laying beside Caleb, sliding my tank top off. He started rubbing my lower back, and I smiled, giving him a quick kiss. "I love you!" I say. He smiles, "I love you too!"
~~~~~~~~~~
So, how was the first chapter?
Comment!
Like!
Share!
Love you all! ❤️
(Charlotte played by Lindsay Ellingson.)