The Dance.

I have just taken my bag off my shoulder and put it on my bed while choosing the clothes that I should take in this hunting trip.
For me, making my bag was always a torturing thing to do; I think that's why I prefer doing it while listen to some good old songs...it's just...music is always a good idea and it is so much better to make things while listening to it.
I should be too concentrated in finishing preparing my things, that I couldn't hear him getting in our room and only realised that I was not alone when I felt an intense look behind me,making me turn into my man's direction.
"You will be very careful...won't you?"Dean asked very slowly,breathing out with his crossed arms and worry face."I mean, I trust you and I know that you are one of the best hunters ever, it's that...I'm just...I mean..."
"Dean, honey, I will be okay and you don't have to worry about it" I said while getting closer to him but stoping a few inches away from his muscular body.
"I can look out for myself and besides that, Cas will be with me all the time, if something happen, I'm sure that we can take care of it, okay?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he uncrossed his arms and hugged my waist pulling me closer.
In a tentative of relaxing my worried boyfriend, I started playing with his short hair, not missing a single expression of peace that ran in his face since the moment that I touched him.
"I didn't want to say this out loud because it will be so embarrassing..."He whispered with closed eyes while his fingers started, in a very softly way,run from my back to my arms.
"But I am going to miss you, oh gosh I'm going to miss you so damn much"Dean completed his sentence with a painful expression in that beautiful face.
In that little moment of silence, when we were both just enjoying being in each other's arms, I could hear the music that was still playing very low, in the back of the room, and I just thought of something.
In a delicated way, I got off my lover's arms and went to the radio, turning the song that was playing, louder.
"Hey sweetheart, where are you going?"The oldest Winchester asked as soon as I started walking into the other side of our bedroom.
I turned to him and walked to his side again, now keeping my arms around his waist as I whispered in his ear "Dance with me".
Dean looked at me in a funny way,with a small smirk growing in those amazing lips."Babe, we don't even know how to dance, none of us!"
"Well, we also used to say that we didn't know how to keep a relationship and look at us now! During those three years I think that we did a pretty awesome job, don't you think?" I asked with a funny smile on the lips.
"Yeah, you are probably right. It's worth the shoot. You're worth the shoot."
Oh dear God, it's better that this trip won't take me too long.I am going to miss Dean Winchester so terribly much.
〰🔹〰🔹〰🔹〰🔹〰🔹〰
🔸Hiii how are you guys?I'm Julia!Hope you're having an awesome time! Sooo this is my first story ever published here,I have done my best, hope you like it! 😁☺️😁

🔸Ps: English is not my first language, so I am not sure if it is everything right!Sorry!

🔸Thank you for reading!Aaand it would be absolutely nice if you could comment about it! - XXXX