Authors note.

From future Jeremy like 5 years later: Witness my shame

From Jeremy:
Before I say anything, I'll admit that I never read the authors note first. The only reason I do is because I'm in a car without internet with a book I've already read 5 times (literally). Maybe that's why you're reading this now but WHY DO YOU CARE? Ok, on to the real stuff. First off, reading isn't actually like a hobby or anything I just wrote this book cause I had a nice storyline. That's the only reason I'll ever write a story because I hate stories that use fancy language but have no good plot twists or 'feels' moments whatsoever. I also have no experience with writing a book and I'm also writing this author's note while watching a movie so forgive me if there are any errors. Ok where was I? Oh ya, I have no skills in writing whatsoever. I've never learnt writing or literary devices, I just read a lot of books. So about the plot, this story actually started out in my head in a dream. I don't remember much about it except that I was a cyborg and I was sent on missions and every time I found something I could be happy about I had to do it all again. That was basically the spark of the fire. After that I had a sudden craze for stories with 'feels'. So I found someone to help (trust me, I needed it) and set out to make this story come to life.

From Krystle, Co-author and editor: Hi

Disclaimer: Kyra bailed on me (Jeremy) so she is no longer in the author's note or in any credits. Sorry Kyra fans.