A Dramione Short

The crescent moon was casting a dim glow on the top of the Eiffel Tower. The table was set for two and had a tinge of maroon to it. Fire burning on the candles and empty plates gleaming in the moonlight.

She was wearing a blood red dress with heels to match. Her hair was pinned up in swirls and hairspray. Her lips a dark shade of red and her wings were to the point. He wore a black suit with a tie  to match her outfit. His shoes were a shiny black and looked brand new. His hair was slicked back also with hairspray.

They seated themselves at the table and Paris looked so sublime.

They ordered nothing and instead conversed about the big bang theory and how they think this world was created. Whether by creator or accident, it sure was beautiful.

The wind blew her hair making it a pretty type of messy. Her eyes glistened as he reached over to push a strand of loose hair behind her ear. These were the moments they cherished the most. When they were together and alone and everything was quiet and peaceful and mesmerizing.

Time seemed to last an eternity up there. If only it did because once they left, the magic did too.

Although their love was hidden and forbidden, they would never forget each other for as long as they both lived on this earth.