48 (ft. Princeton)

"Have a nice day at work today honey," I said kissing my husband on his cheek. He grinned at me and kissed his 3 year old son, Xavier, on his cheek. "I love you guys." Those were the last words that he said to us. The world came crashing down right in front of us. I had rushed to save him. I remember telling him to stay home that day. If only he listened. 48 people died that day, my husband was one of them.I lost the love of my life. But that's not how it started.

It started here, in plain old New York. The city that never sleeps. I was a stay at home mom working on designing clothes for a new fashion line. My son stayed at home with me too. I was what they call a clingy mom. I didn't want to miss a single thing. I had about 100 tapes just ranging from the ages newborn to one. 

That was life basically. My husband Jacob worked from 9-5 at a music industry office. He loved making beats ever since he stopped being in his little boy group Mindless Behavior. He was only 19 when it ended, a mere teen, but he knew he wanted to pursue the music career still. And me being the naive 17 year old girlfriend had no choice but to support him. I didn't know how hard it was. He got the constant threats from little boys who couldn't get signed, and soon enough they started raining over towards me. I wanted to deal with it, but I worked hard to get to where I am now, and I wasn't going to let some teens mess up my life.

Little did I know that those teens were going to mess up more than just my life.

New story. It's a short story. I think you guys will like it. It's a little different from my stories.