Chapter 1 (Their first chapter)

Please read my first book 'Nice to meet you' before you read this one, which is the sequel. Thanks you and enjoy
--------------------------------

Recently: Finn and Rachel have just gotten married. Now it's time for their honeymoon. Finn won't tell his new wife where they are going for there honeymoon. They finally reach a farm after a 2 hour limo ride. And now Rachel is freaking out because she doesn't want to spend her honey moon on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Will her and Finn have issues? What's gonna happen?

Finns Pov
The door opened to the limo and a lady stood upon us with a big smile on her face.
"Howdy! My name is Shelly. I'm Finns aunt." She said.
I smiled.
"Hey Aunt Shelly. Long time no see" I said. We both chuckled.
I looked over at Rachel and her face was just filled with different emotions. Angry, upset, confused, annoyed.

Rachel's Pov
"Nice to meet you" I said shaking Shellys hand.
"My name is Rachel"

"I know. I'm so happy to finally meet you" she said as she helped me out of the limo. "Finn has told me so much about you"

Finn followed behind me.

I suddenly heard a loud honk. I looked over to see a truck pulling up. It was Pucks truck.
I smiled as I saw Santana is the passengers seat.

"Looks like our other guest have arrived" Shelly said as she smiled.

I was still standing next to the limo in my beautiful white dress that was now slightly covered in wet mud.

Santana got out of the truck. She was carrying a change of clothes in her hand.
"Hey Aunt Shelly" she said.
"Wait you know her?" I asked. Hopefully that didn't sound rude.
"Ya. Finn brought Puck and I put here a couple summers ago. We new Finn way before he even went to McKinley." She said.
I smiled awkwardly.

"Let's go get you changed Rach" Santana said pulling my hand.
I followed her around the barn.
There was a small but big sized house. It was painted blue with a nice white roof. The garden looked like it had just been redone and a few of her farm birds were running around.
Santana guided me inside.
It was a little messy but nothing that couldn't be fixed within the hour.
As she guided me to the bathroom I big animal jumped up and placed its pawn right on my shoulders. I screamed.
I realized it was just a dog. Or a small bear.... But probably a dog.
It was so big we were face to face while it was in its hind legs.
"Rach are you okay!" Finn yelled running threw the front door with his aunt behind him.
"Ya I'm fine Finn." I barked.
"The dog just jumped out on me"
"Oh that old girl. Shes harmless. Her name is Tulip. She's a Great Dane" Shelly said. Tulip was pure white with a gray spot over her eye in the shape of a flower.

"Wait till you meet Monster" Finn said happily.
"Who's mons-" before I could even finish my sentence another huge dog came running around from a corner of the house barking and drooling.
"That's monster!" Finn shouted laughing.
"Come here bud. Are u happy to see me! You've gotten so big" Finn said as the dog ran up to him. Monster was dark brown and black all mixed in together with a spiked collar around his neck. He was also a Great Dane just like Tulip and he was very scary looking.

At this point I was covered in dog hair.
"San can we go get changed now?" I whispered.
Santana laughed and started to pull me into the washroom.

"Here, change" she said handing me a pair of clothes.

"WHERES MONSTER!" I heard Puck yell as he came in the front door. San and I looked at each other and laughed.

I put on a pair of loose jeans and a red and black flannel. It felt nice to be comfortable again.
I walked out into the hall with San behind me. I then followed the sounds of laughing people.

"I'll be right back Rach. I'm gonna go change" Finn said pushing the Monster off of him and getting up off the floor.
"So Rach, come and tell me about yourself" Shelly said patting the seat next to her. I went to go sit like she wanted me to.
"Well, as you already know, my name is Rachel berry. I mean Rachel Hudson! Anyway, I have two dads, I love to sing, cook and dance. And I love Finn." I finished.

"I'm very happy to meet you. We are going to have so much fun" Shelly said.
"And before I forget, call me Aunt Shelly. Your part of the family now" Aunt Shelly said.

Puck and San where on the floor playing with Tulip and Monster.

"So aunt Shelly, can we show Rach around?" Finn said walking out from the hallway.
He was wearing jeans and a blue and green flannel.
"That sound like a good idea" Aunt Shelly agreed.

First we started off with the puppy pen. Apparently Monster and Tulip had a litter of 5 puppies a month ago.

Then we walked over to the barn. The barn was full of chickens, a pig pen and 2 little goats.
In the back area there was about an acre of land all fenced in with a few horses and cattle running around.

"This is quite a farm you have here" I said to Shelly.
"Thank you Rachel. Actually Finn helped me build that barn when he was younger." She said.
"Wow Finn, I never new you were such a country boy" I said.
"I spent a lot of time out here when I was smaller" he smiled.

"Well I think we should have some dinner. After we should get a good nights sleep cause tomorrow.....We are going horse back riding!" Shelly said.
"Yay" I pushed out the word.
"What's for Dinner Aunt Shelly?" Puck asked.
"My homemade sloppy joes" She answered.
"Oh I'm vegetarian" I spoke up.
"That's okay, I got some veggie burgers in the freezer" Shelly said.

We all ate dinner together at a big oak table in the dining area.
Afterwards Shelly showed Finn and I to out rooms.
San shared a room with Puck. Don't worry though, they each had their own beds.
"Goodnight Finn and Rachel. Have a good sleep. If you need anything I'm just two rooms down. No funny business you two" Shelly said as she walked out the door.

I rolled over to look at Finn.
"So how do you like it here so far?" He asked.
"This isn't what I imagined for our honeymoon one day Finn" I said rolling my eyes.
"I thought you would have fun Rach. Just give it another day. Trust me, you will love it here" Finn said. He reached over and kissed my head then turned over and went to sleep

I'll give this place a chance. Who knows! Maybe Finn is right, I might like this place.