Prolog

"You make it sounds so sweeeeet when you lie to meeee!" Stella and I sing at the top of our lungs.

"This is the best concert ever!" Stella tries to speak to me against all the raucouses.

"Told ya!" I say, while stucking my tongue out to her.

Stella doesn't like 5SOS. She doesn't hate it, but she doesn't like it either. While me, the other way around. I am totally in love with them. Especially Michael. He's just so kind and funny, and he absolutely has a special place in my heart.

"That was our last song for tonight! Thank you for coming! We love you so much guys!" Luke speaks to the microphone.

Ashton walks to the other guys in the front. They have their last bow and go to the backstage.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's already over." I gush. The post-concert depression is starting to kick in.

"Dude, that was totally amazing. No wonder why you scream for them all day. And oh, the Luke guy is hot by the way." Stella babbles to me while we walk to our car.

"Yesterday you were like 'Carlie please change the song it's really annoying!' and now look at you, gushing over Luke Hemmings." I tease her.

"Shut up and start the car, you bitch." She scoffs, slapping my arms.

We drive to our apartment, and then suddenly I realize something is missing.

"Stella, where is my camera?" I ask her panickly. My camera is so precious to me.

"Why do you ask me? I don't know where it is. I don't even get a chance to borrow your camera unless I beg first." She scoffs. Sometimes she gets really annoying in situation like this.

"Shit! I must've left it at the arena!" I panickly turn the car around and go back to the arena with full speed.

This is going to be hard.

When finally arrive at the stadium, I jump out of the car and run inside with no doubt.

"Jesus Christ, Carlie slow down!" Stella screams while she bend down gasping for air.

I just keep running and running.

I finally got in to the arena. It's so dark, like pitch black dark.

"Carlie? Where are you? Why is it so dark?! Carlie Adrianne Ford?!" Stella screams for god knows how much.

"I'm here, Stella! In front of the stage! Light up your flashlight for god's sake." I answer her.

"What's all the screaming? Who's here?" Some guy speaks.

Oh sugar. We're going down. Crap crap crap. The guy lights up his flashlight and it lights directly to my eyes.

"Ugh stop! I'm just looking for my cam--" I haven't even finish my words because I finally know who is the guy.

"Holy God, you're real." I gush.

Yes, folks. Michael Gordon Clifford is standing right in front of me. My legs start to feel like a jelly. And I might've poop my pants a little. Maybe.

"Uhh, yes I am? Anyways what are you doing here? Are you creeping on me? On the guys?" He spats. Who knows he could be so rude.

"I'm j-just looking for my camera. I left it h-here." I answer, still shocked.

"Oh! Wait a second." He says to me. He grabs something at the backstage.

"Is it your camera?" He shows me my black and tosca Diana Mini camera.

"Yes! That's my camera! Thank you so much!" I grab it from him and hug him. I realize that I'm hugging Michael right now. I straightly loosen my arms.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to i-it just, I don't know the little me inside just wanna hug you I think oh my god I'm so sorry." I probably babble too much in front of him right now. God, this is so embarassing.

"You're cute when you ramble." Michael said with no doubt.

Oh, look at my cute little cheeks that is now more red than a jalapeño chilli.

"Hey, Carlie! Have you found your camera? Let's go home this asswipe right here is getting on my nerves!" Stella shouts from the corner of the stage. And surprise, the asswipe she's talking about is Luke Hemmings. And you know what? He waves at me. He. Freaking. Waves. At. Me. It feels like I'm in heaven and I don't wanna get out.

"Wait what? How?" I ask her. Totally surprised.

"I'll tell you later. Now c'mon." She answers while dragging me outside.

"Bye Carlie!" Michael smiles and waves at me.

"What the hell just hapenned?" I say to her, clearly out of breath.

"Well, you see, you were looking for your--"

"I don't need a recall, dimwit." I roll my eyes and start drive my car.

This is so crazy. I got to meet plus hug the love of my life a.k.a Michael Clifford. Can you imagine? But I know I'm just a fan, and there's still so many people who get to do it other than me. So, I don't really get my hopes to high.