The Night of the Beginning

The pierced man walked down the alley way with his hands in his pockets, he had just finished a mission and all he wanted to do was get some nice cold beer down his throat with that's in mind he continued down the path towards the train station. His only light source was presented by the moon shining down on the foreign city, he walked aimlessly still following the path without any worries. Until, stumbling emerged from one of the many tin can's surrounding him. His scarlet eyes snapped to the sound and a growl erupted from his throat followed by a animalistic snarl from the darkened area behind him.

A large white blur pounced at him pushing him on to the ground with little effort. 'Shit' the tired man thought.

Time skip

" Arigato gozimasu!" A blue haired girl ran down the street calling out to the smiling vender, her orange sundress and red Greek styled sandals made her stand out from the rest of the crowd followed by her favourite orange bandanna. Levy raced towards the guild holding the vegetables in a brown bag, making sure no vegetables have fallen out she walked through the large door way, she snuck in quietly not being noticed by any of her nakama thanks to the brawl happening between Gray and Natsu with Lucy and Juvia behind each of them. The short girl made her way to the bar and entered the kitchen to see Mira and Kinanna moving around franticly, Levy made her way to the marble island in the middle and placed the bag of goods down.

Mira thanked her and continued making the stew now adding the newly brought vegetables. "Levy-chan!" A screaming blonde barrelled towards her pushing her over in the process, Lucy slowly got off of levy and helped the bookworm up "Gomen'nasai" Lucy said once levy was up and dusted herself up. Levy smiled at her and then they both sat on the stools around the bar, they then talked about books, boys...etc. a normal day as usual in Fairy tail Gray and Natsu fighting, Evergreen and Elfman bickering, Juvia cheering on Gray, Cana drinking and Gajeel walking in to the guild all bloody...'wait what!'.

Everything went silent in the once noisy guild hall, no one moved and all you could hear was the heavy breathing of the black haired man. Wendy suddenly raced over to him followed by everyone in the room. "Gajeel-Kun what happened?!" Wendy asked while checking for any other injuries as Lily (in battle form) and Juvia held him up by his arms. Gajeel raised his head to the girl trying hard to not show pain but failing miserably " I just need some...r rest-" he suddenly fainted his black mass of hair falling over his slumping head.

"Get him into the infirmary now! Someone get Porlyusica!" Makarov yelled over the worried guild mates. Lily and Gray who took over from Juvia pulled him towards the large brown doors with his feet trailing behind them, as they walked past levy and Lucy who were standing from the seats followed them until they finally got to the nurse and shut the door blocking their sight.

"I wonder what happened?" Lucy said worriedly with no answer in return Lucy looked to her right to see Levy still looking at the doors "Gajeel" she whispered out, Natsu came towards them probably noticing Lucy's worry. "He smelled strange" that caught Levy's attention and she stared at Natsu "what do you mean?" Lucy inquired, levy gave Natsu all her attention hoping to find out what happened.

"I don't know he just smelled....animalistic?" Lucy gave him a blank stare before nervously laughing, "Isn't he already animalistic" she said trying to lighten the mood Natsu grinned at her "I guess" he laughed. The guild went to normal only a small amount still worrying about him. Gray and Lily came out a few hours after going in saying Porlyusica kicked them out. However, 1 person most worried was the blue haired bookworm sitting at her table with Jet and Droy bickering in front of her. Levy continued to stare at the door not listening to her teammates or paying attention to the book in her hands. 'Gajeel what happened?' She thought before signing and started to read her book.

Back in the infirmary Porlyusica and Wendy finally finished taking of his shirt to see the injuries, Wendy's jaw dropped in surprise at the damage "w what could have d done this?", the pink haired woman sighed "something not human" she then stared getting the medicine and the bandages from the cabinet. Wendy inspected the muscular body and stared in surprise at a scar on his chest just below his abs, it started healing on its own "not even dragon slayers heal this fast...what's going on?" Wendy then started her magic trying to fasten up the already fast healing.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Hope you enjoyed comment if any request or question don't forget to give it a big beautiful star, also I will be continuing is the savage really me it will take a few few days for the next chapter because of school and work so stand by k?

Bye bye