A glimpse into XVII

Hitsumi wondered what he had done to deserve the treatment he received at the port, the sailors continued their cussing and intoxicated rueing inside the pub, whilst Jorge and Hitsumi shared their life stories together. Jorge having had slight twitches made him seem a tad queer individual to approach but Hitsumi being strange himself got to know Jorge and the real man he is. 

Jorge had quite the deep voice as if a bass drum was being kicked lightly every time he spoke, raspy as well from all the cigarettes he picked up from the age of 19 (at this moment he is already probably in his late 30's), having a strong Irish accent. His hair, fairly long, curly, dirty brown, messy and somehow dark green on the edges as if dipped in a dark hue of green moss had the scent of barnacles and tobacco.A skinny build he had as if that of a somalian teen who is struggling to eat but his skin not dark but light brown, the darkness just comes from the dirt covering his face. Jorge looked at Hitsumi and murmured raspily,"It's hard to think where we are in life now huh? All the things we're trying to get away from but we keep putting up new things to escape from as we escape our other problems ". Hitsumi replied calmly," I too find it hard to believe where I am, the things i've done and the people i've met. This all wouldn't have happened if I just did that". A curious look grew on Jorge's face in which he said, " You keep whining about 'that' but you've never told anyone what 'that' is, I do not mean to pry but at least give me a an idea of what it is." 

Hitsumi, with his usual blank expression, turned his head to the captain and slowly grit his teeth smiling, eyes slightly squinting as the smile got wider, it gave it a sinister look. Replying to the captain, Hitsumi said,"I promise you, if you love your life, don't let me open up my past or things will get colder in yours". The captain having a soft heart felt a feeling spiraling inside him, a mix of fear and curiosity. As Hitsumi was about to continue, Virkelighed crawled out the ground from nothing and slit the captains throat from behind, it looked at Hitsumi and lowly screeched,"lies...lies...you are mine, you are a liar, you who does not know may never find the truth" at that instant Hitsumi froze again, his heart beating in a frenzy and a bloody tear escaped his eye, to feel an immense pain afterwards , which he could not react to and in a split second darkness filled his vision. He then found himself holding the captain,eyes filled with bitter tears and he realized after he came to his sense that a smile of content left his face. The body of the captain who forgave all those who tried to redeem themselves had been killed by it. Hitsumi for a moment twitched and saw the memories of the captain. A family, low pay, theft, imprisonment, rape, divorce, depression, murder of children and escape. Events flashed through Hitsumi's mind and it came to the very moment, a shadowy figure slit the captain's throat, right before the crooked nail tore through the flesh, Hitsumi then snapped back to the present.