Caught - Drarry

Draco pushes Harry against the cobblestone wall, his knee between the others legs pressing firmly against his crotch. Weather it was intentional or not, Harry had not clue. "Out of my way, /potter/." Draco spat, flicking his wand meaninglessly before letting Harry go and striding down the hall.

Harry let out a breath, watching Draco leave. His prominent boner, he hoped, had gone unnoticed. Slipping into a nearest cupboard, he immediately began palming himself through his uniform.

The image of Draco from only moments before was replaying over, and over in the brunettes head. God, he'd wanted that horrible wizard for the longest time.

He pulled his own cock from his garments and began stroking it, backing against the wall with his neck arched. He bit down into his lip, trying to conceal the light moans he was producing.

Harry was so lost in the trance he didn't open his eyes, even notice, when the door was opened by the very boy he was so Audibly fantasising about. "Well, well..." Draco stepped forward, breathing against Harry's neck which was the cue for Harry to finally realise what was happening.

He attempted to cover himself, the heat in his already pink cheeks increasing. "Draco..." He began, not quite sure what to say. Was sorry appropriate in this situation?

Draco only smirked, closing the door behind himself. "I came back to get my book bag... But I found something much more interesting. Tell me, Potter, what was it I caught you doing?"

Harry straightened his shoulders, clearing his throat. "I was uhm... I was masturbating."

"Oh, that's not all though, is it?" Draco grinned, licking and sucking on Harry's neck after the words had been spoken.

"No... I was saying your name. Because I want you." Harry gave a rushed explanation to avoid further questions, indicating his lust.

Draco ground up against Harry, his hands clamped down on his waist. "What to you want me to do to you? Be specific. Hasn't your education here taught you anything?"

"I w-want you to fuck me. Please, Draco." Harry breathed, grabbing onto Dracos back. His dick throbbed against Dracos through his clothing. "I need you. I have for ages."

Draco swallowed, his demeanour crumbling. He nodded once, kissing Harrys neck again before removing his hands to slip off his pants. "Turn around." He instructed. "It'll be easier."

Harry nodded, immediately turning and grabbing onto the shelves in the storeroom. He pushed his arse out, ready for whatever Draco planned to do next.

Said boy was busy admiring Harry, giving him a hard slap on his left arse cheek every now and then. He played with it, squeezed and pinched it, leaving marks while he stretched him. "You've got a nice one, Potter. Definitely up to my standards."

Harry groaned in response, pushing back on Dracos fingers. "More." He pleaded, not feeling anything but pleasure. "More, I need more."

Draco pushed his cock against Harrys entrance, teasing him before slamming straight in. Harrys cried were muffled by his own hand, his eyes watered with sudden pain. He shouldn't have begged for it so soon.

He contemplated telling Draco to stop, but that didn't happen. The pain he felt was quickly becoming pleasure with every slam of the massive cock inside him.

The slaps of flesh, of the Slytherins balls against the Gryffindors bum, echoed through the room. Harrys tears were wiped and forgotten, now he was enjoying this more then he ever though he would have.

The shelf he held onto with white knuckles shook, his whole body moving to get Draco deeper and deeper into himself. Harry felt drool run down his chin but didn't bother to wipe it away. Dracos dick throbbed inside him, which made him grin weakly.

"Malfoy- Jesus, Malfoy!" Harry was screaming by now, and without his hand over his mouth, the yells were surely heard from meters around. The thought only made him hotter. The thought they would be caught at any time.

Draco, with his hair bouncing wildly and his nails digging into Harrys backside, began to feel the familiar buildup inside himself and wanted to release it as soon as Harry had. "Potter, I'm coming." He managed through gritted teeth.

Those words made Harrys cock twitch and drip with pre. His legs shook and his mouth snapped open. With his back curled, he let out one last tell as he came onto the floor.

Draco wasn't long after, pumping copious amounts of semen inside the other wizard while still manage to thrust deeply.

After he knew he couldn't possibly have anything else left in him, he pulled out and slumped against the opposite wall. Harry did the same, nuzzling into Dracos shoulder.

"I never thought I'd be glad to be caught masturbating." Harry said breathlessly, still unable to fully stand.

"Mm." Draco agreed.