Author's Note

*This is a finished novel still in the process of editing.*

        This story is completed, and I plan to put pieces up in hopes of hearing from an audience. This has been my baby for the past two years, so please respect me and all of my thoughts and ideas I wish to convey. I appreciate all positive comments and constructive criticism. Remember what your mama told you, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." I aspire to grow and learn as a writer, so please let me know if there is any way I can improve in any of my writing or the structure of the novel as a whole.

        Historical settings and characters play a big role in this novel, so please feel free to correct me in any historical inaccuracies that may be present. (There's only so much High School History classes and the Internet can do.) And also, please let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to add for the possibility of a sequel. Maybe a certain time period you have in mind?

        Please remember that plagiarism is a crime, and that you are stealing. Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of my hard work. I promise, you won't regret it!

*(Hugs from a very happy author.)*