=Journey Ahead=

You were skilled in swordsmanship, you were thought to become a knight by your father since yiu were little. A promise you have kept to your father that you will become a great knight one day but once you enrolled to an academy to become a knigh, you were the first and only Female who had the muscle to hold a sword. You were sparring with your fellow knights and end up winning. You were the strongest. You became the royal guard of the King but you knew something was missing.. You wanted to be in an adventure, with a more exciting journey. So you had resigned your title of "Royal" guard and became a wandering knight.

You ventured from town to town, accepting quests for rewards and would venture inside dungeons to slay monsters or to save people feom either being a sacrifice by witches, being eaten by orcs or be kidnapped by Thugs.

You looked to quests to handle to get more money. To donate for homeless orphans that needed shelter. You scanned to every quests until something caught your eye. You took the piece of paper saying "whoever saves this man, and beat the pirates. We will reward you 100,000,000 gems if you succeed" with this. You scanned the man and it was not just a man. But half bear because of his golden ears that blends with his golden hair. You signed your name unto the paper saying, quest taken.You took notes for the whereabouts of the pirates that have taken the man.

It took you a long journey to reach the hideout. You sat onto a rock to rest, placed your scabbard beside you the. Drink water from your bottle. You sighed after, you were exhausted from the long walk. "How the hell am I going to even fins that stupid hideout?!" You cursed. You rested there for a while, the nice shade under a tree and a warm breeze blowing your through your hair. You smiled a bit then stood up and grabbed ypur scabbard and hung it around your waist. You continued yur search. Until...

=to be continued=