Painful and Sweet

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok who was practicing dance now.

In Taehyung's eyes, Hoseok was perfect. Everything he says and do was perfect.

But in Hoseok's eyes, Taehyung was Taehyung: A weird boy who does weird things. Hoseok never really liked Taehyung. And Taehyung knew that.

Today would be the day that Taehyung decided to confess.

Once Hoseok was done with dancing, Taehyung went up to him.

"Hobie hyung... Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, what?" Hoseok took a look at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave him a note that said: 'I like you Hobie hyung..."

It was an awkward way, but Taehyung didn't care.

When Hoseok say it, his eyes widened, "Sorry Taehyung but no." He gave back the note and walked away.

Taehyung stood there, that's all he wanted was to tell Hoseok the truth and finally get it off his chest. His heart was breaking now that he heard that. Love was painful.

Well, that WAS all he wanted. Now he wanted more. He wanted Hoseok to feel the exact same way he did.

"Hobie hyung!" Taehyung chased after Hoseok and jumped on him.

"Taehyung, get off." Hoseok forced him off.

"Hobie hyung. Let's go to the store to buy stuff." Taehyung suggested.

"I know you're trying to get alone time with me, it isn't going to work." Hoseok glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, "Right..." He stopped following Hoseok and just stood there.

Taehyung went to his room to find only Hoseok there. Not Jimin.

Taehyung locked the door and pulled out a stuffed horse he had bought a while ago for Hoseok's birthday but forgot about it.

"What's with that horse?" Hoseok asked.

"For you." Taehyung smiled sweetly and have Hoseok the horse.

"Are you trying to call me a horse?"

Taehyung's eyes widened, "No not at all.

"Taehyung... You know I've never really liked you much so stop trying." Hoseok warned him.

"Is that really the truth... Or are you trying to hide your feelings?" Taehyung started acting like a detective.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Maybe that's true. Maybe I don't like liking you but I can't help it. Or not. I won't admit anything. Thanks for the stuffed horse." Hoseok got up and tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Who makes doors that lock from the outside and you need a key to get out??" Hoseok was shaking the door.

He turned around to find Taehyung dangling the key, smirking.

Hoseok tackled Taehyung, them now in an awkward position.

Hoseok was pinning Taehyung on the floor, right on top of him.

Hoseok smiled, "Now I got the key." But that was when he realized and blushed.

Hoseok blushed... At Taehyung...

Taehyung looked deeply into Hoseok's eyes and blushed deeply.

Before he knew it, Hoseok pressed their lips together.

Right when Hoseok realized what he did, he stopped and stood up, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

Taehyung smiled, "That proves it."

"Proves what?"

"That you do really love me after all." Taehyung smiled and went in for another kiss which Hoseok allowed happily.

Love was painful... But also sweet...