Couple's therapy

Hello welcome to couple's therapy my name is Danielle i'm a couple therapist /doctor we will be having 4 couples coming for 4 week we have ray and kailynn , prince and jazmine, Jacob Latimore and aliana, roc and turquoise.

Ray: hi im ray ray from mindless behavior or ray2wice if you nasty (winks)

Kailynn: (hits him) Hi im Kailynn and im a model for (random magazine) and im also in a group called the angels.

Prince: Hi im Jacob aka prince and im in the group mindless behavior.

Jazmine: hi im Jazmine im in a group called the angels and im also a model.

Jacob L : Hi im Jacob Latimore I sing and dance.

Aliana: Hi im aliana and im a professional dancer and im in a group called the angels.

Roc: Yo im roc royal from mindless behavior but you can call me roc or chres (winks)

turquoise: an-(gco)

Roc: and she's turquois-(gco)

turquoise: I can talk for my self thank you im a dancer and im in the group the angels.

(thinks the camera is off)

turquoise: why Tf cant I talk for myself your pissing me off Roc Y did god give me a mouth if I cant use it.

Roc: because im the mutha fuckin boss  in this bitch so there fore im gonna talk for you now shut tf up.

Danielle: (sighs) that's the couples next  chapter where gonna get to know them bye till next time (waves)

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if i should continue