The Past

I am a single parent at the age of 20.

I got pregnant and ran away from the father of my baby because I was scared of what our future will be if we lived with him so I ran away from england to here in australia.

Where did I get my money?

After both my parents die, they were very rich and i'm there only child I was sent to the orphanage and when I turned 18 I decided to live on my own , in manchester I went to uni .

Then one day I met Harry Styles , He was a gang leader they say but I ignored them saying it was silly . We dated , we were dating for about 2 months when I noticed harry being aggressive and possesive I talked to him about it at his house. Then

Flash back:

"Harry ... Um can I ask you something?" I asked shyly.

"what is it baby?" He replied bending down to my level , I was sitting at the couch .

"Are you in some type of gang? "

Then he stood up and laughed .

I sat there looking at him .

Then he stopped laughing , looked at me dead in the eye and said

"Yes. I am baby it took you two months to realize what I am. You are so Naive. People are scared of me , don't you notice when we walk down the streets everybody would clear there way for us, the fear in their eyes coz I could kill them in a matter of minutes if they dare tell you what I am. "

I am speechless. I noticed but pay no attention to it I didn't thought of it as a big deal. Maybe that's what happens if you live in a orphanage for 10 years and only go out for school.

Harry is talking to someone on his phone.

" I - I gotta go" I stoop up and went to the door but harry grabbed my wrist and slammed the door shut.

" I' m not done talking yet Victoria."

I was scared.

He pushed me against the wall my wrists still in his hands.

" Are you gonna leave me baby?"
He asked with sarcasm. And breathed on my neck.

He released me and took a step back.

He continued.

" All you think you know is fake darling , this house? This isn't mine I killed the owner. All the stories that I told you on our "date" where I came from. All lies , a bunch of bullshit. But I knew you would believe them you are so innocent that's why I picked you. You are mine now Victoria. You can't run away. I will always find you."

He walked over holding a cloth.

I looked at him scared and confused . Then I blacked out.

...

Harry basically kidnapped me.

I lived with them in their gang house with Zayn,Perrie,Louis,Eleanor,Liam,Niall all in one roof.

6 months that I have been there harry got me drunk and so was he and took away my virginity , he didn't use protection . So I ended up being pregnant , Perrie and Eleanor are the ones who noticed I didn't even know I was pregnant . And I told them not to tell yet.

A month after I knew I was pregnant I started thinking of some plan to escape. Because harry lets me shop with the girls I would go to a bank and change my account name so harry can't track me then I booked a flight to australia online when I bought a phone. I was very cautious around harry and always follow his rules so he wasn't very strict.

The day came when we would all go out clubbing. I managed to remember when they were going out so I planned the flight there. I pretended to be sick and harry let me stay at the house with no one and warned me that I would be dead If I ever escape and that he would always find me. I got scared but push the fear aside my plan was working. I got a cab to the airport , I was so close in missing my flight.

I was so happy when the airplane landed in australia. I started booking a hotel. Asking some random people where to find an apartment.

Only a week passed when I got an apartment in a complex. It was at the second floor , has only one bedroom and a bath, quite small but its alright with me .

I had a neighbor across named melissa she was very nice she lived alone though she said I remind her of her daughter who's at college and rarely calls her. She helped when I have problems and even when I gave birth she was with me and taught me how to handle a baby.

July was when I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Aubrey Harriett Styles. I contemplated whether to use harry's surname or not but I thought about aubrey if he couldn't have her father in life then she should atleast have his surname.

A/N : PLS. INFORM ME IF SOMEBODY COPIES MY STORY . DON'T EVEN TRY. I'll PERFORM WITCHCRAFT ON YOU FUCKERS.

AND ALSO

ENGLISH IS NOT MY PRIMARY LANGUAGE SO...

WHATEVER. :D