HELP! 1

"Hanna wake up." A stern voice said then something poked me.

"Yess Paul?" I whispered and opened my sleepy eyes a little bit. I excepted to see a cute, chubby face of my Paul, but.

"Oh no!" I gasped and sat up straight nocking a chair over. I stared at our teacher in front of us, then at the faces just staring at me.

"Stop falling asleep and day dreaming." She went to her desk and slammed her fist on the table.

I sat down quickly. (What was going on?)

"Who okay?" Someone whispered. 

I turned around and looked into the face of Maria.

"Why aren't you with George?!" I asked, confused.

"George?" She giggled. "I love Paul, silly." 

I put my head in my hands. (Please!)

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Your confusing me." I said.

"Me?"

"yes."

"Hanna, whats wrong?"

"I was married to Paul! You and George were together! And now im here." I said.

"Hanna and Maria do i have to separate you?" The teacher growled.

We both shook our heads.

"Fine, class dismissed."

"Hanna, your crazy, Paul and you aren't even old enough to get married." Maria laughed why'll we walked out of the room.

"No! Stay away from me!" 

I looked up and saw George and Leah. George looked agree.

"Leah leave him alone!" Maria growled.

"I just wanted to ask if he wanted to go out." She said haughtily.

"Why would i want to go out with you! YOu don't like me!" George shouted.

"Calm down George." I said.

"Whats goin' on?" Paul asked coming up to us.

(Has my life gone back? Too normal?)

"Where were you?" I asked him

"Remember me and John have art class while you two have...something." He guessed.

"Okay." I said.

"So whats goin' on?" John asked.

"Leah." George mumbled and still was glaring at her.

John looked at her. "If i were you id just leave him alone. You hurt his feelings once. Don't do it again." John said in a low voice that would scare a little kid.

Leah turned red and stormed off, furious. George raised his head and smiled.

"Thanks John." 

"Paul?" I asked as me and Paul made our way to my house.

"Yeah love?"

"I, would you believe me if  told you, that, " He put a finger on my lips

"Its okay ill believe you."

I took a deep breath. "Paul, me and you were married. Either i was dreaming or..."

He stopped me. "Its okay i believe you, i remember too. Ringo had a girl, named...Karen?"

I had a big smile on my face and looked at Paul.

"You had it to?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, boy did i get a bad hit on the palm...no i just got introuble. Our art teacher is great, but he's a good punisher." he chuckled