finding out shes pregnant

"Babe I'm home!" I said but no reply. I just came back from the studio recording my album and now I'm home. I put my keys on the counter and head upstairs in our Huge Los Angeles penthouse. I walk into our bedroom and hear faint sniffs coming from the bathroom. I walk over and knock on the door but it's locked "babe?" I said. I heard shuffling and then the door opens to see my beautiful girlfriend wearing leggings and a nice shirt. I look to her face to see tears coming down them and her holding what looks like a pregnancy test. "Wait what" I said grabbing it and it had the + sign on it. "Yo-your- you're pr-pregnant?" I said in shock. I look at her and she nods. "HOLY SHIT BABE THIS AMAZING!" I said picking her up and spinning her around. "Oh my god" she said as I was putting her down. "I thought you were going to leave me." She said frowning "oh my god camila I would never leave you baby. This is amazing honestly this is so amazing." I said smiling. I pick her up she squeals and I lay her down on the bed and kiss her passionately. "We are going to be parents y/n...parents" she said as realization hit. "Babe listen to me, I know this scary right now and trust me I'm scared too. But we are both 23 years old, our careers are dying down a bit and we have as much money as we need in the world. It's not like we are struggling and this is the worst thing ever ya know? This is going to be a new experience for both of us. Their is going to be a little me and you running around. Baby I wouldn't want it any other way." I said the last part smiling. She looked up at me and kissed me passionately. "I love you y/n. So much." Camila said. "And I love you so much more camila." I said smiling. Baby here we come.