T-Shirts

"Get out of the office!" I screamed at my phone, "The shirts are alive!"

I heard mumbling on the other end of the line, followed by a scream, then a loud thump.

"Guys?" I said, waiting for an answer.

No reply.

'They must've dropped the phone.' I thought to myself, I grunted. I would probably swear at them, but the situation is much too dire for that.

I didnt want them to turn too. Especially not Ross. I don't even want to think about him turning..

I weighed my options. Let Sky and Ross possibly turn into brainless, merchandise-wearing zombies or risk going there and saving them.

It took me a while, but I made my choice. I made my choice a long while ago.. to him.

----

"Promise that you won't blurt it out to anyone?" Ross asked, placing his hand over mine.

We were at iHop. Ross asked me to come with him, and I was glad he did.

"I promise."

I thought this day might never come. That I had to stay silent forever.

"Promise not to use it as blackmail?"

His brown eyes were like seas I could get lost in.

"Well, I could never promise something like that--"

"Max!"

I laughed, "Yes, I promise."

"Great!" He smiled, taking my hand into his to properly hold it. "Now, anything you want me to promise?

I thought for a second, "Anything?"

He nodded, grin still shining brightly on his face.

"Hmm," I started, "Promise that, if either of us get into trouble or any tricky situation, the other has to help them out of it."

He looked confused for a second, but then said, "Alright, I promise."

"Now that you've made your vows, you may now kiss the bride," I mimicked a deep voice. I'm not sure why I thought a priest's voice would be deep.. or a bit like Neil Tyson.

I heard Ross giggle slightly, "But which one of us is the bride?"

I gave him a look that said 'obviously you'.

He pouted but laughed anyway, "Well, in all honesty, I would look great in a dress."

I chuckled, "Imagine me in a suit."

"Oo," He cooed, leaning closer to me, "that's quite dashing."

My giggle turned into a smile as I leaned in to give him a peck on his lips. His cheeks were flushed and it was adorable.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"Not soon enough," He replied, giving me a quick peck.

At that moment, the waitress came with our food. What came after was blurry.

----

The memory played in my head.

I grunted and grabbing my jacket off the coat rack, sprinting to the door, making sure it was locked, "Ross. You are so lucky I love you." I mumbled under my breath, listening for the 'click' of my key.