Introduction

IM IN THE MIDDLE OF EDITING!! So please, if you can, add this to your library, and maybe wait until I'm finished! Otherwise... hello welcome to my very cliche story I wrote like 2 years ago!!

WARNING: This is a very unoriginal  story, and I recommend if you do not like reading the same old stories all the time, read a different book. But if you like cliche, here's your type of book :3

I also have realised that there was another book called "The Bet" there may be some character with the same name, but I kinda just got a random website of names, so I swear I didn't copy anything 😂 all from my little tiny brain I have. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Jasmine.

To start off, I'm not that girl who likes to wear dresses and makeup. I don't know why. I never really liked being a 'girly girl'. But I am still a girl, of course (duh). That's one of the things about me. I'm currently in 10th grade. Although I'm kind of a 'tom boy', I've gotta be honest here, I'm a really, REALLY shy girl.  I don't talk to people I don't know well, ever, really. I'm only 'myself' when around my friends, and I never wanted to be the centre of attention. I have a few male friends, but they're mostly idiots... EXCEPT for my best friend! Gale, he has been my friend since... forever, and I really don't know what to do without him. He's like a brother to me. He always helps me out when I need help, and he's just the best. Though, I do have a lot of male friends, I also do have some female friends. 

Oh, and,

I do not like ANY guy. I'm sure NO boy would ever have a crush on me either... and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want attention and, I mean, what's the point of 'love' anyway? Who needs someone to hold your hand, and give you kisses everyday? Ugh. I mean, come on. You don't necessarily need a boyfriend... Am I right?

I am literally, the only girl, in the school, who has never dated a boy before, sadly... Once again, I like it that way.

I love my life like this, and boys can't change that. I hope.

********************

Hello

So this is my first ever book... (Hooray) 🎉 

As I am only 13 and have no knowledge in anything,  but I'll try my best. I promise...

There may be some errors and mistakes, but hey, everyone makes mistakes right?

Please note that this story has some course language in it. I don't usually swear. In fact, I don't swear at all. But I'm typing so I'm ok. My parents can't find me. I hope. 🌙

ANYWAY I hope you guys like my story, also, if you have any suggestions, PLEASE message me, or comment.

Shout out to Jasmine ;) for helping me think of this amazing concept. ILY and miss you! 💗

Again, ENJOY! <3