Are You My Prince? (Deidara Love Story)

I do not own any Naruto characters I only own my OC, Sophie. This is a Deidara love story. Some of it goes with the show and some of it is completely my imagination. Some scenes may be violent, inappropriate, or not suitable for some people. All rights reserved.

Main Character:

Name: Sophie Namikaze

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, somewhat loud, sometimes shy, gets mad easily, string-willed, devotional, etc.

Likes: Cold weather, boys (lol), and the study of Necromancy, Pyromancy, Theurology, Conjury, Equilibrium, Thaumatury, and Divinary. (Death, Fire, Life, Myth, Balance, Ice, and Storm.),(All from Wizard101.)

Appearance: Long, mid-back dirty blonde hair. A shade of red to it. Big, loving, brown eyes with a slash of pink. (Clothes: Always wears blue, all shades, all sizes, all the way from uniforms to dresses.) Face shape, normal. Nose, normal. Eyes, always an eye apart. (Equilibrium!) Slight bangs, covers part of her face sometimes. (Boys don't read!) Size C-cup, 48-50. (Bra size).

She is a pretty normal girl. She aims to be the best kunoichi in the village hidden in ice. She trains everyday from dawn until dusk, unless there is an emergency at home or spending time with her friends. Mainly on the weekends or split break times. She is pretty much a normal girl, but deep inside her lies an ice demon. It's name is Aosha (Pronounced: A-o-Sha.) It is like a tailed beast but, it isn't. It has the power and strength to be one though.

Home: Land of Snow, Hidden Ice Village. Medium Grey house, with four bedrooms. Lives with mother and father, and her best friend, Mytho. (Separate rooms).

The Hidden Ice Village is located 228 miles away from the main area, the Land of Snow. It is medium sized, and it's population is 3/4 of its size. There are many frozen lakes, rivers, and streams. It is known for all of there strong male and female ninjas.

Ninja Rank: Jonin.

Usually when she trains she reads books about the schools of death, life, myth, storm, fire, ice, and balance. Also known as the main study of life. Balance was and is the main study of everything. It keeps everything in order. Fire, Storm, and Ice and the next three main elemental spells. Myth, death, and life are the three main soul spells. Sophie enjoys reading about all of these things and studies each one hopefully one wants to become a kunoichi with all of these powers. Her main abilities are ice, death, and life. Fire is her weakest element. She doesn't dislike it, but she doesn't like it either. Fire is what caused Mytho's parents to die. Also fire caused Mytho to lose his left eye. But, they soon replaced it with a healing jutsu.

Info. About Sophie is over.

************************************************************************************************************

Prologue:

3rd Person P.O.V.

Sophie Namikaze is a young Kunoichi at the age of 19. Her dream is to become the best Kunoichi in the world. She loves training and wizardry. She can't use spells or witchcraft though. She just loves reading about it.

Sophie has always dreamed of leaving her village to go on an important mission but that day has ceased to come yet. She trains everyday hoping news of her will spread around her land, country, and hopefully the world. She loves to sing while she trains too. Some people pass by and compliment her even though she says its horrible. She lives with her parents and her best friend Mytho. He is the same age and actually they were born on the same day. December 28. Three days after Christmas, and three days until the new year. That is why she loves sorcery also known as balance, or equilibrium. She is always organized and on time. Some people say she is too perfect.