Chapter 1

"Braelyn, do you have the yellow clasp envelope I put on the bed?" Mom asked, as I nervously paced back and forth around our Manhattan hotel room. I stopped pacing back and forth and stared at her.

"Yes I have it, I just nervous mom, what if Jimmy doesn't want anything to do with us." I said.

"Well, he got you pregnant he needs to support his child and be there for you guys, celebrity or not. Plus, Caiden looks just like him. Without the eyes. He got my eyes and got your nose." She smiled as she looked over to Caiden.

"What if he doesn't remember me?" I added. "What am I supposed to say? Hey, do you remember me from LA? We slept together and now we have a 6 month old son. He's going to think I'm crazy." I looked over to see my son... our son, Caiden Makai sleeping on the bed.

"That's why you got the envelope, sweetie. You took pictures with him in the club and in his hotel room laying on the bed with him. You have all of Caiden's pictures in there right? She questioned. I nod, "yeah." I sigh.

I looked at the clock, "I got to go. Can you meet me down at 30 Rock around 6 something? Hopefully, by the time I meet up with you guys he'll be with me wanting to meet his son". I smiled as the thought of seeing Jimmy again in his suit and tie. "You better get going before it gets late." Mom said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Right." I picked up the envelope and put it in my purse. I quickly hugged mom and kissed Caiden bye. "Hopefully when you wake up, you will get to meet your daddy."

I finally arrive to 30 Rock nervous as ever. The whole what if's start popping in my head. I stood in line waiting to enter the building. While I'm here I might as well take pictures. I took pictures of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon marquee. My heart is pounding, my hands are shaking. I'm a nervous wreck. We spent the whole week together when he was out in LA. Here I am, waiting in line to see him again.

-

"It's 8pm on a warm Friday night, I'm ready to turn up in the club!" Destiny said spraying her hair with hair spray for the 1000th time. "Me too, I need this after the shitty week I went through." I replied, as I put on my lipgloss. I pushed my bra up to give myself some more cleavage.

"Destiny, let's go!" I yelled.

"Alright, alright, Jesus Christ." she walked towards the door. I pulled out my phone to order an uber.

"Our driver will be here in 5 minutes." I informed Destiny.

"Good, by the time we stand in front they should be here."

Are you planning on bringing somebody back to apartment with us?" I blurted out.

Destiny turned to me and laugh, "we'll see." She shrugged. "These LA guys aren't all that."

"Are you planning on bringing back any guys?" she asked.

"Probably." I giggled. We took one last look in the mirror before heading out. Destiny is wearing a red lace see through dress with black Louboutin shoes. I'm wearing a sexy gold sequin dress sexy with black heels. I must say, we look good.

"What bar or club are we going to? I asked. Hoping we can somewhere different. "We're going to Chateau Marmont's Bar Marmont." I nod my head in approval. "That sounds fancy." Our uber finally came and we got in.

We finally arrived at the bar, we fixed our dresses and headed towards the entrance to the bar. "Ready?" she looked at me.

I smiled, "Hell yeah, turn uppppp!!!" I begin to do a little dance. We both laughed and showed the bouncer outside the club our id's. He nodded and let us through. "I can't believe it, we're actually in the same bar where celebrities come to." Destiny squealed.