SoulmateAU - Aone

Finally. You were in Japan. You'd wanted to come ever since your mark appeared. Marks were the first words that your destined soulmate would say to you, no matter what. Yours happened to be in Japanese. 14 year old you wasn't too happy about that. But you remembered that your soulmate must be confused too, and it will all work out. Back to Japan. You'd made an online friend by the name Yachi Hitoka, and you had finally come to visit her. You both knew almost everything about each other and she even learned how to write in English for you. "Y/N!" Your head shot up.
"Yachi!" You ran across the airport and hugged your friend. You were the same height. She smiled nervously and told you about her job as a volleyball manager and that her team had a game tonight at their school. Also that it was mandatory she came. You nodded. You both set off for her home arms linked.

LATER

You had just arrived at her school when you were swarmed with boys speaking Japanese. None of them were your soulmate though. Luckily Yachi's senpai Kiyoko dragged you out and into the gym. Where upon entering, more shouting about you started. But you could not understand them at all. You looked at your friend for help and she explained. The next few minutes were beyond hilarious. English was not anyone's strong suit. Only one of the boys spoke English decently, and he wasn't your soulmate either. His name was Yamaguchi and he had freckles like the night sky. Yamaguchi, Yachi, and you talked for a while until the opposing team arrived. Something felt weird. "Yachi! I feel kind of sick, where can I sit down?" You whispered in her ear. She brought you to some chairs against the wall near the door. The second you sat down the opposing team walked in, and you felt sicker than before. Yachi sat down next to you as you took deep breaths and watched the team walk in. They were all huge! Especially one guy with white hair and no eyebrows? He pulled it off anyways. "Before I forget Yach, will you tell me what my mark says?"
"Y-Yeah! I almost forgot!" She peered at your mark, studying it closely. She looked back up at you. "It says 'are you okay?'"
"It looks so fancy and all it says is are you okay? Amazing." You pouted. A second wave of sickness washed over you. "I'll be okay go do manager stuff."
"Alright. If you need ANYTHING come ask me or Kiyoko!" You nodded. You watched her walk off to talk to an orange haired boy and a raven haired one, who seemed close. You noticed Yamaguchi talking to the huge player on the other team, with hushed voices. The player stuck out his arm to Yamaguchi so he could read it. Weird. You hoped he would find his happiness soon. Apparently sickness was incredibly common right before you meet your soulmate, which explained your state. He however looked fine. You pulled your knees up to your chest and watched both teams practice together. The giant seemed to be friends with the orange haired boy, though they talked little. Yachi jogged back over to you. "Feel any better?" You nodded no and she became worried. "We're going to go over to Sensei, he might know what's wrong." She helped you up as you hobbled across the court, gaining stares from both teams. You couldn't understand what the guys were
saying, but from the look on Yachi's face, it probably was embarrassing. You'd almost made it across when you felt REALLY sick. You fainted in Yachi's arms, and scared her almost to death. The next thing you knew, you felt fine, excellent maybe. You opened your eyes to see the giant looking down at you, his hand on your arm. He said some things in Japanese, which you couldn't understand.
"I'm okay, I just need to go sit down!!" You stammered. He didn't understand you either. You noticed Yachi's face, which looked like she was about to burst. Yamaguchi looked similar and they began whispering to each other with huge smiles. You pulled yourself up and made it to a chair when she came running over to you.
"Y/N! He's your soulmate! He said the words and you said yours! This is so great!" She gushed. Your face reddened.
"W-What's his name?" You stuttered.
"Aone. His name is Aone."
"Aone." You tested the sound in your mouth. It sounded right. It felt right.
"Y/N, I need to help Yamaguchi tell him! I will be right back!" With that she ran across the gym to Yams, and then ran off to Aone. Yamaguchi and Yachi started explaining and you could see the blush rise in his cheeks. Yachi turned and pointed at you which made your face redden even more, making you pull your knees to your chest to hide your face. You suddenly heard whoops and cheering. You heard Yachi's quick footsteps running back, and she tapped your knee. "Y/N he thinks you're so pretty! He doesn't talk much though, but he insisted that I tell you that you're beautiful and perfect." You face turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. You heard heavier footsteps approach you, and felt a small tap on your knee, but this one sent sparks through you. You looked up at the equally as red Aone.
"I-I am A-Aone." He spoke to you in butchered English, "I a-am you-r soulm-mate." You smiled. You stood up and hugged him tightly. Everything felt right. He hugged you back and reached for your hand, interlocking them. They fit perfectly. You blushed again and hid your face in his chest. You pulled back and motioned for him to come closer. He did so with a red face, and it turned redder when you kissed him in the cheek.
"Hi Aone."