chapter 1

Courtney's pov

I woke up in the living room trying to remember what had happened last night.It was all a blur.I find a blonde boy laying next to me on the couch, I feel like I've seen him before but I can't remember from where so I try to slide off the couch without waking him, but that didn't work.

"Good morning" he says

"You to, do I know you?" I asked shyly

"Oh, you don't remember. Um my name is Niall we met last night at the bar you were really drunk so I asked you where you lived you told me and I took you home, I layed you on the couch while I started a bath for you after that I carried you upstairs I helped you undress and helped you into the tub I went down stairs after that to make some coffee you came back down stairs telling me that you wanted me, but I knew you were still drunk so I put you on the couch I was about to leave when you asked me to lay next to you because you said you didn't want to be alone."

"YOU SAW ME NAKED"! I screamed

"Calm down I just helped you get your bra off because you couldn't reach the clasp on the back"

He got up off the couch I was suprised to see him only in his boxers his muscles were so tan and I looked away when I saw that I was wearing his shirt with no pants on so I ran upstairs and looked in the mirror.

He's so hot I can't believe I was sleeping next to him. I decided to put on a pink laced croptop a black leather skirt and my pink sparkly pumps. I did my makeup like usual and put my hair up in a ponytail after that I grab Niall's shirt and walk down stairs.

"You look nice" he said

I blushed and looked down at the floor I was about to say something when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see four boys.

"Hi my name is Harry, this is Louis, Liam, and Zayn we are looking for....." He stopped when he saw Niall just in his boxers.

"Maybe we should come back later." Harry said

"Oh no come in hold on.Niall your friends are here." I said

"Oh hey guys let me put some pants on". Niall said

"So did you have sex last night"? Zayn asked

"Nononono he drove me home from a bar last night and I asked him if he would stay because I didn't want to be alone". I said nervously

Niall came with his clothes on he asked me if I wanted to come with him and the others to their house I agreed an grabbed my phone,purse,and keys.