The Platform

TImagine the girl above is Hazel!

"HAZEL POTTER! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED NOW!!" Screamed my older brother James.

I groaned and buried my face in the hypnotising softness of my pillow, gently drifting back to sleep.

Then a freezing sensation whirled around my slim body. I opened a sly, red eye to reveal my brother leaning over me, my duvet in his hands, with an annoyed, impatient expression plastered on his face. Did I forget to mention that my eyes turn a firey red if I'm annoyed, mad, upset or any other negative emotions? Sunlight swam in my eyes as I opened them both fully, trying to brush the fatigue out of them.

"Jeez, sleepy head. Finally! The beast has awoken!" joked James. He was always one for pranks and jokes as well as his best friend, Sirius Black. James cheekily ruffled my already crazily messy brown and red hair and poked my nose to wake me up properly. He was annoying sometimes, but I'll admit, he's an amazing brother. He's extremely protective (as am I) , funny and a complete idiot. In a good way though.

"HOGWARTS TIME!!" Trilled James. I gasped in horror. Going to Hogwarts was always my dream but as the days drew nearer, I began to worry. I was terrified that I'd get bullied because of my powers or appearance, like I did at my muggle primary school. Not only that, but I was also scared about making friends, bad grades and rejection. The thing I was most worried about though was losing control of the devil inside of me and hurting someone.

James was in Gryffindor with his friends, the Marauders as they were called and he was in 3rd year. I was the same.

"Hey, are you worried about going?" James asked softly. I nodded and hugged my knees

He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me reassuringly. I snuggled into his masculine chest and forgot my worries.

I pulled away and thanked James for the reassurance before kicking him out of my room so I could get ready. First, I scurried into the bathroom to turn the shower so I could clean my tired body. We had the shower remodeled so we could flip a switch to drip lava instead of water. Water and the people I love are my only weaknesses because I'll get extinguished if I come into contact with water, unfortunately. I flicked the switch and burning, white hot lava flowed over my slender body.

After washing and drying myself, I pulled out a casual outfit and slipped it on. It consisted of a black and red jumper that was baggy and easily slipped over my shoulder, revealing the red strap of my bra. If I felt judged, I could simply tuck the sleeve under the elastic of the bra to cover my vulnerable shoulder up. Also black, ripped skinny jeans and raggy ugg boots to cover my bottom half.

After I was satisfied with my lazy look, I didn't bother with make up and slipped downstairs for breakfast with my mother and brother.

"Good morning sweetheart! Do you want some waffles for breakfast?" asked my mum. I gave her a loving kiss on the cheek and nodded greedily at the mention of waffles. She chuckled at my childish behaviour and served two steaming, fluffy waffles on my plate, dripping with syrup.

After breakfast, Mum drove us to Kings Cross with our belongings in the back, my muggle earplugs tucked neatly into my wears to block out the terrible music mum was playing and to also listen to my own tunes. Hey, just because I'm a pure blood, doesn't mean I can't like muggle stuff. We arrived at the Station and wheeled our stuff to platform 9 and 10. We all casually leant against the wall separating the platform from the muggle world.

We slipped into platform 9 3/4 where James saw his friends and dashed off to talk them leaving me with mum who was rubbing my back to rid the nerves. I caught everyone staring at me, some whispering to friends or family, others pointing and giggling.

Some people came up to me and asked for me to show them my powers which I did.
I looked for James and all of a sudden I heard "REMUS WATCH OUT!!" I recognised the voice as Sirius'. Someone slammed into me knocking me down. I lifted myself off the ground, ignoring the laughs and snarled under my breath. I looked up to meet a pair of hypnotyzing, emerald green eyes...

THERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ENJOYED IT!! DONT FORGET TO RATE AND COMMENT IF YOU DID!!!