chapter 1

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh. Happy birthday me. I get up and look at myself in the mirror. My thick hair is everywhere. I walk into the bathroom, strip and get into the shower. Something about warm water that calms your nerves. "Balie get your butt out of that bathroom right now."well that's an end to paradise. "Yes mom." I step out and start drying myself off. I pick out a black crop top black jeans and a sea green button up. I put on my sea green vans and head out of my room and greet my mom at the table. She has red hair unlike me, and instead of bluish-green eyes she has blue ones. "Bye mom" "happy birthday hunny. I grab my keys and hop into my new Toyota and drive off. I got it yesterday as an early birthday present. I stop at my friends house. She ran out of her house and into my car. "Hey Balie."she says "Hey Sams." I drive off and we drive to school bobbing our heads to the radio. When we pull into the school parking lot almost everyone turns to look. I mean Samantha is beautiful with curly brown hair, high check bones and full lips. She is mixed. We walk into the building and get our schedules and locker numbers. She's a werewolf like me. In fact half of the school are. My dad is the beta for our pack. The Silvermoon pack most of us are immune to silver. Sorry got off track there. Anyway I head to my first class, chemistry. The day passes by pretty quick and next thing I know it's lunch. I see Sams flirting with a boy so I just head into the cafeteria without her. My wolf emerald started acting up.I just block her out. I buy some pizza and sit down. I smell something like woods and chocolate combined. I start feeling strange so I look up and my eyes land on a boy.Mate mate emerald screams over and over again.Crap.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys if your still reading my story's your awesome im still not done with them so hang in there.love you all

Vote
Comment
Share