Chapter 1

What do you mean?

Oh oh oh oh

When you nod your head yes,

But you wanna say no

What do you mean?

Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean?

Shawn's POV
I woke up in my hotel bed for the concert in Tampa tonight. I couldnt wait, not only because of the fans, but Cameron Dallas is going too be there, my crush.
I haven't opened too the public that I'm gay, but I will soon. As soon as I get that ass that I call a dad out of my way.
He's never left me alone. He's traveled with me, gone to my concerts, and even gone to the parties I go to.
He's never left my side. And for me, that's bad.
"Shawn? Hey man!" I heard a familiar voice. Cameron.
"Morning Cameron." I answered as I stretched.
"So, today I thought maybe we could just have a day to ourselves? You know, just you and me..." Cameron stated.
"Sure. Let me get dressed." I answered.
As soon as Cameron left the room, dad entered.
"So, homo, what are we gonna do today?" My dad asked me as he slapped my butt.
"Having a day out with Cam....." I mumbled.
"Hmmm.... Okay, but I'm still coming with-"
"You know what?! I'm tired of you just following me around and abusing me! I've never been left alone or had personal space! I've never felt like I had privacy! So just leave me alone you prick!" I cut him off.
"Oh, you shouldn't have done that...." I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. He slapped me again.
I punched him across the face as hard as I could multiple times. He then grabbed an object and hit me across the face with it. I fell on the bed, barely conscious. I felt him taking off my pants and boxers and then the pain hit me.
He repeatedly hit me with the object which i found out was a bat, finished, then put my boxers then pants back on. I heard the door open then close.
I heard the door open again. I heard a gasp.
"Oh my god Shawn! Wake up please!" Cameron.......
"Shawn?! What happened?!" He frantically asked. He then saw that my belt was still unhooked and my pants were falling.
"Oh god.... How could someone do this to you?!"
I pointed to my dads room and said "Father..." Before I had no strength left in me.
Cameron put on his pissed face and rolled up his sleeves, then cracked his knuckles.
I closed my eyes and heard screaming, and angry shouts. Then silence.
I opened my eyes to see Cameron with bloody fists.
"Yes hello? Yes, I just protected my friend from his father, but I'm afraid I was a little to late. Can you please come and help? Thank you!" Cam hung up on the police.
Then my whole world went black.

So? How'd you like it? Dark I know. I was going for that. So, if you have any ideas for future chapters let me know and I might use them!
Peace!