Mammon X Belphegor Pt 1 My Hansome Sadisdic Prince~

*A.N*

I know mammon's gender is really confusing (hell even I'M confused and i'm writing this fanfic) but in this fanfic mammon's going to be a girl. A pretty girl at that~ Actually in the manga mammon is a girl and in the anime, mammon is a boy! ||-.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mammy~, come play with the prince~" Belphegor sang into the empty corridors of the varia mansion.

Mammon was counting money in her room. She couldn't concentrate. (Especially when she hears his seet voice outside her doo- WAIT nobad mammon, think about money, about the money) For the first time in her life she couldn't. ON MONEY. The world was coming to an end.

It all started when Verde found a way to breakthe curse. When she finally got her old body back, she had felt more free, but even a powerful acrobaleno like mamon, gets insecure. Especially around, hansome sadisdic princes. 

"Mammy~ can i see your new body? ushishishi~"

The door to herroom burst open and her best friend barged in throughthe door. 

"If you want to talkto me, you'll have to pay me."

"Awww,dnt be so mean.... mammy~ let me hold you like before."

Belphegor walked closer and gently lifted her bridal style. Any other person and mammon would have tortured them to death with gruesome illusion, but when it came to handsome sadisdic princes...