Finding Nirvana

January 2016

Maines's POV

Last year has been very spectacular. My fame was something unexpected. I never thought that making goofy faces and making videos of myself doing crazy stuffs can actually merit to this. ALL OF THESE. The puzzle pieces are falling into their right places.

You might be curious as to how me and Alden are doing. Well, we've went out on a couple of dates but we are not officially together yet. He went to our house in Bulacan and met my parents formally for the first time.
He is truly my ideal guy. Someone sweet and sensible and it's a bonus that he is super cute. I think everything is by destiny's choice.

A hand draped over my shoulder and woke me from my reverie.

"Meng, alis na tayo papunta batangas? I'm excited. muka nga di lang ako." he said while pointing to sam and pat , making their way towards them.

"ah, sige kayo lang naman hinihintay ko eh, bakit ba ang tagal niyo?" I said laughing a bit.

"eh,.. grabe sweet ng dalawa eh." he said. both pat and sam mounted.

We switched places. I, being the one on the driver's seat, was transfered to the back seat with alden and pat sat beside sam, who replaced me on the driver's seat. We started our travel.
For some reason, sam and pat raised the divider.
"privacy for all of us!" Pat shouted. me and alden just sighed.

"You can rest if you want, I know you just got off from shooting." Alden said while carefuly pulling me towards him. I placed my head on his chest and I relaxed hearing the rythm of his beating heart, and right then and there I drifted off to dreamland. His arms wrapped around me like a protective shield. And I felt him kiss my forehead. I smiled as I engulf myself in the softest layer of slumber.

ALDEN POV

I smiled as she peacefuly slept on my chest, I kissed her forehead and saw her smile. The pattering inside my chest became louder and it hummed a beautiful beat to completely lull her into a peaceful sleep.

I entwined my fingers with hers and I am bemused to see how much our hands fit each other. She is truly amazing. Just Beautiful. Sometimes, looking at her puts aphrodite to shame. She is enchanting.

I snapped out of my day dreaming when suddenly, the divider slid down and sam's goofy grin appeared.

"Papi duma da moves ka diyan ah!" he whisper-screamed. I just smiled at him.

Maine, however kept on stretching and fidgeting, so I placed her legs over my lap and held her head close to my heart still. Only then I realized that she held on to the front of my shirt.

"don't worry, I will never leave you." I whispered absent mindedly. Her hand slid to my side and held me tight.

"promise me," she sighed.
"I promise." she then smiled then sighed "good."