Prologue

Drew hated everything about Rhea Reynolds. But Rhea had never done anything to her, as a matter of fact, she was a nice person. A girl who is stunningly beautiful, remarkably humble and down to earth. She just reminded Drew that she would never be half as good as her. Not in words or actions, but in appearance, a physical image of an almost perfect Rhea.

             Rhea was an epitome of beauty. Surely,everybody in their small town could see that.  She could hear the conversation of the truck drivers who would eat out in the diner every weekends. Conversations like:

"Man, that Reynold girl is hot! I'd definitely bang her!"

"I wonder how would she taste like"

              These are constantly followed by laughters and woos. Indeed, she was jealous of her. Jealous of how most boys would adore and praise her. She secretly wanted to know the feeling of being desirable. She knew that it most feel pretty damn awesome.

                Drew had days wherein she can't almost handle her insecurities to Rhea. Days she would like to call as "dark and horrid". Days where she would feel like a worthless thrash. No not just a trash, more like a piece of dirt. Days where she would hurt herself either from cutting or almost drowning herself in a tub once. Thank God for the Ra-gals! She thought. It was a way of releasing herself away from all the stress and the anxiety. The Ra-gals was a group her friends had form over the past summer. A group where girls like her, insecured and a misfit, would all sit down in a cabin sharing their hates on a person and definitely cursing them to death.

"Why is the world so fucked- up!" She blurted out. 

"Oh Sweetie, It's not that the world that's fucked-up. It's just those who live in it" Hannah, their leader immediately replied.

"You mean us. Humans?" Deniece questions. 

"No, not us just them. Those people" And Hannah would point out to their Freedom Wall. The wall where they would put photographs of people they dont like and write all the meanest word they could muster. Drew didn't know how many times he had wrote on that wall. But  she knew every word,she wrote was worth it.

"So if were not humans. What are we?"

"We're more like angels. Fallen Angels.Thrown in this world with fucked up people" Hannah concluded.

          And she reminded herself that, that she's a Fallen Angel. No not fallen, just an angel. She would had always kept that in mind when she's insecured. She's an angel. A stucked-up angel.