Chapter 1- Meeting New People.

*Sophie's POV

I woke up to the sound of my favorite song. I looked at the clock extremely nervous like.. It was my first day to a new school. I got up and put some clothes on and walked out the door. My dad wished me goodluck on my first day of school. I pulled my pack of cigarettes with my lighter in it out of my pocket and lit one. This school thing is getting my nerves shot. As I was a bout half way done with my cigerette, the bus was around the curve coming to pick me up. I threw it down and stomped on it as quick as possible. At this point, I was so anxious. I feel like my chest is caving in.. I slowly walked towards the bus, and as I got in, somebody in the back yelled,"Give me one-dem cancer sticks."

"Fuck off bro." I said while sitting down.
This is going to be a long day.

It was lunch time and I am having a good day so far. I knew one person in my lunch block. It's kind of sad. I sat alone today because there wasn't any spots left near people. I miss my old school, I feel so alone here.

After lunch we had reading, and this class was very interesting. Nobody listens to the teacher. They're so disrespectful. I was definitely the teacher's favorite, and I've only been here one day!
"Class, I would like to make an announcement. " The woman said politely.
The students kept being rowdy as always. This made me angry that they have no care in the world of what this lady has to say.
"I need everyone to be quiet now, please." She says with a frown.
No budge whatsoever.
"GUYS!" I screamed out. I can't take this anymore.
Everyone becomes silent.
"Thank you, Sophie." The kind lady said appreciatively.
"Yo, why the fuck does this bitch get to say whether or not we get to talk?" A girl stood up acting like she's something bad.
"This lady has something to say. You be respectful to her because she was nice enough to try to teach you guys something." I said without hesitation.
The whole entire class's eyes were on me and that girl. Do they really think I'm about to fight her? I don't know but,
She's walking towards me.
I was focused on her face, not really anything else.
All of a sudden I was seeing stars.
Did I just get hit?..

When I came back into consciousness, there was a girl on top of me throwing her fists in the air, punching me repeatedly.
"Make her stop." I moaned with blood coming out of my mouth.
"Oh God, somebody help!" My teacher screamed.
The last thing I saw was somebody tackling the girl off of me.

When I woke up I was in Icu. Apparently the girl stomped in my rib cages and it punctured my lungs.
I guess this is what I get for just staring at everything but her body movements, I'm so stupid.

"Are you okay Sophie?" An unknown voice asked.

"I'm alive and breathing.. barely." I chuckled but it came out with an odd sound.

"Yea that girl is pretty strong. I had to take her on after I got her off of you or she would've went back to doing what she was doing. If I wouldn't have done what I did you wouldn't be here right now, Sophie."
I didn't look at the girl until she said those words.
She was gorgeous. She had pretty medium length brown hair, and beautiful green eyes.

I took a long breath in slowly. "Thank you, friend."
"Call me Emily. I hope she didn't scare you off. There's actually some amazing people at school. I'm so sorry you went through this on your first day."
I nodded and shut my eyes letting her know she can leave if she wanted to.

"Do you need a friend? If you do then I'm always here. " Emily says when I'm half way asleep.

"I am fine. But I would like to be your friend." I said smiling.
I peeked open one eye and she was standing at the door smiling from ear to ear at me.
This girl was something amazing.