Jars

I grimaced looking at the strawberry jelly. To be honest, strawberry jelly can go die. Nutella is thee best, even though it may look like shit. Reaching out for the Nutella jar, I had found out that someone had also almost touched my Nutella. I looked to my right. To my surprise, Dylan o'brien was there. But this was Nutella we're talking about. I squinted my eyes.

"I had it first." I hissed. He chuckled.

"It's just nut-,"

"No, it's Nutella." He looked around before grabbing the Nutella jar and my hand. We walked to the register. The cashier was 97- as it looked. She smiled, showing the burgundy lipstick in her teeth. Once we had checked out, he dragged me to his car.

"Okay, I wanna make a deal. I'll give you this Nutella jar, if you stay with me. Just for three days." He says, looking around. I stared at him.

"You want me to stay the night with you for three days? I barely even know you, don't get me wrong you're sexy but you could be a rapist."  He laughs, shaking his head. "Trust me, I'm not a rapist. It gets lonely at my place and Tyler is too busy with his girlfriend to even spare me a glance." He mutters.

"Okay.." I nodded hesitantly. He opens the door for me. I take out the plastic spoon that I had taken from his car ; don't worry it was wrapped -unlike Louis tomlinson's dick- I took one spoonful, moaning in delight. Dylan chuckled, opening his mouth. I grimaced, backing away; but after he pleaded ten million times, I gave him some.

"What's your Twitter?" He asks me, my eyes widen and I smile sheepishly.

"@dylnfuvkme." I grin, shyly. He doesn't question, turning back to the road.

"That's nice.." He whispers to himself.

-/-/-/-

THE ONLY REASON THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT IS BECAUSE THAT WAY YOU GUYS WILL GET MORE CHAPTERS AND MAYBE MORE BOOKS. AND IF SOMEONE COMMENTS SOMETHING ABOUT DYLAN AND HER MOVING TO FAST I WILL BEHEAD YOU. ITS MY BOOK AND IM PUNK ROCK BITCH. IM KINDVE SORRY IF I OFFEND ANY FANDOM MEMBER OTHER THAN THE DILDO'BRIEN (yes I just made that up I'm so smart) FANDOM, LIKE FOR INSTANCE DIRECTIONERS. SORRY. IM AN ES OH ES FAN , IM KIDDING DONT KILL ME.