Hurt

''Ruth.. I-It hurts. . .''

Ruth heard that every morning as he woke up, it was painful enough that he was responsible for most of the bruises and scars on his lovers body. 

''J-Jay I-..'' Ruth coughed.    

Ruth had a drinking problem which caused him to take up abuse against his husband, Jay Quill. Ruth hated this but he couldn't stop himself, in a sadistic sort of way it was amusing to see Jay squirm and yelp as he pounded him against his will. Ruth couldn't control the desire to drink or the desire to fuck his boyfriend without warning, sometimes he even resorted to just plain violence. It wasn't fair to Jay, he knew that, and he knew he was going to have to stop but something kept driving him on, the sick bastard. 

This morning was entirely different, for the first time they had had somewhat good sex, Jay actually willing. Willing.. Eh, more like forcing himself not to squirm at Ruth's every touch as the boy felt Jay's thin, fragile body that night. Jay had learned to pretend and Ruth knew that, it hurt, it truly did, Ruth rolled out of bed and headed out to the balcony where he got a good view of the city, some-day he and Jay would rule over this city.

He finished smoking his cigarette and threw the butt of it over the balcony, silently hoping for it to land in somebodies hair.