Gather the Eggs.

"WELCOME!!! WARRIOR!! TO APOKOLIPS!!!"

A voice rang out across the desolate terrifying landscapes, full of magma pools, ginormous factories.. and screams.. screams of the enemies of Darkseid being tortured, brainwashed, and forced to serve him..

It was the kind of planet that would make one think, "hey! Diablo could buy a condo here! And just kick back and relax to the sounds of people being given ultra Super Cosmic Wedgies!!!"

In a massive dark stone arena.. a single figure stood. She was around 5'3.. quite short compared to most of the warriors who came to this arena, seeking to become part of Darkseid's personal elite female squadron, the Female Furies.

Led by Granny Goodness.. an insanely stupid name for somebody who worked in a planet that looked like Hell itself.

The figure wore a pale colored hood and cloak over herself, obscuring her features. But it was obvious from her gait that she was very young for anybody who would end up in Apokolips.

Granny Goodness, a buff looking old woman with grandma hair, a cape, and armor, raised her arms, grinning. "Welcome!! You have passed many trials to reach this point girl! But, Are you truly powerful enough to stand at the side of Darkseid as one of the great Furies!!"

Granny Goodness pointed at a giant hulking figure, standing before a throne of darkness, staring down at the battlefield with piercing red eyes.. his face was like a craggy molten rock of stone. He wore dark metal armor.. and if he had been a Numensapien.. some might have thought he was one of the Diablos from history long past..

The girl nodded. "Well.. let's find out shall we?"

Granny Goodness grinned. "FURIES!!! GO AND TEST HER METTLE!!"

Three women leapt out into the stadium.

The first was Lashina, dressed in a black unitard with silver armor, and whipping iron bandage-like bands that slashed out from her wrists.

The second was Stompa, a buff powerful looking woman dressed in orange armor, when her feet met the ground, the earth shook...

The third was an insane looking green haired woman with a vicious insane face, and metallic claws on her fingers that crackled with energy, Mad Harriet.

The 3 Furies surrounded the girl.

"WELL WELL!!" Mad Harriet Cackled. "CAN WE KILL HER!? PLEEEEAAASE LETS KILL HER!!!"

"Easy now." said Lashina, whipping her bands. "Let's just see what she's got!!"

The girl chuckled. "Oh.. what I've got eh?"

Mikoto Misaka whipped off her cloak, she was wearing a sleeveless padded leather combat top, and camouflage colored shorts. Her powerful lightning wings burst from her back. "Well, if you think you're tough enough.. TAKE ME ON!!"

Stompa roared and sent one foot crashing against the ground, hurling a seismic shockwave at Mikoto, who shot into the air, and puffed up her cheeks. "ROAR OF THE THUNDER DRAGON!!!!"

A powerful explosion of lightning blasted straight into Stompa, sending her hurling into the air.. as this happened, Mad Harriet screamed and leapt into the air at Mikoto, slashing her claws at Mikoto. But Mikoto grabbed Harriet's wrist quickly, and blocked lashing band from Lashina using Harriet's body.

Harriet's eyes widened with insane surprise as Lashina pulled her into the ground.

"Whoops.." said Lashina. "Not bad new girl.. but we'll be finished in a mo-"