1

"Thanks again (Name) for coming over on such short notice." The little mouse said very appreciatively with a big smile on his face.

"No problem. What are friends for?" you smile back at him.

You are at Mickey's house helping him prepare a nice dinner date for him and his girl friend Minnie mouse at his house.

"Oh, boy. Minnie is going to love the meal we prepared." The mouse said.

"I agree. She sure will." You said.

The both of you look proudly at the different foods you made that is nicely set on the dining room table but, you notice something was missing.

"Hey, Mickey?" you look down at him.

"Yeah?" he looks up at you hearing the tone of your voice sounds worried about something.

"I think we forgot to make dessert." You point with your finger the dining room table full of different variety of foods.

As he scans the table with his eyes he said in alarming voice "Oh no we forgot to bake the apple pie!" he runs to his kitchen open the cabinet and found another problem "There is no sugar!"

He then runs to his front door about to leave but you stop him as he opens the door halfway.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to run to the grocery store quick!"

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, that's alright. You just stay here and watch over the food because Pluto might get tempted and grab something off the table."

"Alright b-" you didn't get to finish you sentence because Mickey already starts to run, "I'll be back soon!" He said as he ran off.

"Oh Mickey." You said to yourself feeling a little worry about your friend because he sometimes exaggerates over the littlest things.

Now you were alone with the sleeping Pluto at his house. As you were going to the kitchen and clean up the mess Mickey and you had made you almost trip over something but you kept your footing "What was that?"

You look down and saw on the ground Mickey's extra pairs of shoes. You sight in frustration and pick them up "I better put these in his room or someone could fall flat on their face." You slowly open his bedroom door and went on in. You put the shoes beside his bed and was about to head on out but above his fireplace there you saw a tall mirror.

You went up to it just wanting to see if you look decent and not a mess after making so much food. As you look closer into the mirror you swear to yourself that you saw there's a small hallway and in the end of that hallway was a lighted up room. You slowly lift your hand up wanting to touch the mirror to see if it is one of those mirrors that shows illusions but you didn't just touch it your hand went through the mirror.

Your eyes widen in surprise. You knew you shouldn't but your curiosity got the better of you. You slowly enter the mirror and once you were through you didn't feel like you were at Mickey's house anymore. You look back at the mirror and saw Mickey's room was still there.

Then you said to yourself "I'm just only going to take a little peek around."

You walk calmly towards the lighted up room. And saw in amazement something on the table.

"Wow, did Mickey created this small replica of Disneyland. But it looks kind of different somehow."

As you were looking down smiling at the small and colorful model with big wide eyes you remember something "Oh, no. I should get back I have to keep watch over the food or Pluto might snatch something off the dining room table."

As you turn yourself around you step over a glass bottle that was lying on the floor. You fell back, you were going to fall back on the table and ruin the model but instead you got suck in it.

[Oswald P.O.V]

As I was walking around town my ears suddenly starts to twitch. I hear someone screaming and it sounds like a girl. I look around but there was no one. But I hear the scream again it was coming from above. I lift my head up and from the distance my eyes grow wide as I see a girl falling from the sky.

I didn't hesitate and start to run towards the falling girl. The faster she was falling the faster I ran. I saw how she was close to hitting the ground but as soon as she could reach the road cement I jump and I was able to cushion her fall with my body.

We were both lying on the ground with her on top of me. I sigh in relief because I caught the girl in time.

"I sure am The Lucky Rabbit, aren't I?" I said to myself then look at the girl to see if she's alright.

"Hey, are you okay Miss?" I gently put my hand on her cheek and ask the girl that was lying on me and she looks at me with her (f/c) eyes.

But the only thing she said before she closed her eyes and was out cold was

"O-oswald?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if i should continue on with the story. What do you readers think of the story so far?