Creature Talk

I stared at the tv screen that sat pass the table. At this point I had zoned out, while Dex and Jordan were aruging over some game.

"Kasey." Dex said, snapping his fingers. "What do you think?"

I look at the Dan for help, since I had no clue what he was talking about. "I think Battlefront is okay, I mean the graphics are amazing." Dan said. "Yeah. Looks like the real thing." I added on. I looked back over at Dan and mouthed, thank you.

The four of us went silent.

"Looks like we've ran out of the topics." Jordan started. "What do you guys want to talk about? Anything happen during the week?"

Of course Dex had some creepy uber story that took 10 minutes to explain, because he would leave things out.

After he was done, we went silent again. "People in the chat keep saying to play Reddit 50/50." Dan pointed out.

Quickly I sat up, "I know!" I said, smirking. "Oh God she's smirking." Dan commented.

"The Deep Web."

"Are you kidding me?" Dex said putting his mic on the table and repositioning himself in the chair.

"Cmon. It'll be fun."

"Do you not hear the rumors about the Deep Web?" Jordan asked. "Of course, and they're fake. Do you really believe that shit?" I asked him. He just looked the camera.

"Let me see the laptop, Dan." He did as he was told. "Are we really going to do this?" Dex asked.

"Yes."

"I don't know about this." Dex said in a sorta shakey voice.

I took control of the laptop and began to search up the Tor browser. "Why so scared Dexter?" I looked at him. "All the rumors and shit. All those people say don't d-" He was cut off.

"What are you doing?" Dan looked over at the laptop. "Downloading the Tor browser. " I pointed at the almost downloaded browser. "If you break the laptop, you're buying me a new one."

"Deal." With that, we shook hands.

"Why are you so like, know what you're doing?" Jordan asked. "Have you've done this before?"

"Yeah. I'm an expert. Where do you think all my millions of dollars goes to?" I was obviously lying. I never been to the Deep Web. The rumors scared the shit out of me. Whether they were real or not.
I was just as scared as them.

"Annnnd done." I looked up from the laptop and glanced over at the tv screen.

Ripnovahdd: don't do it!!

Kaseyhdorta: DO ET.

iloveesalls68: if they do this I'm out

The chat was filled with mixed emotions.

"Look! They're saying not to do it!" Dex yelled. "Dex, calm your tits!" Dan and Jordan laughed.

"Are you ready boys?" I asked, quoting Aleks; since everyone says I looked and acted like him.

I pulled the browser onto the tv behind us.

"So, what do you want to search up?"

"Porn." Dex blurted out. "Someones horny." I said. "You can do that on your own time."

I looked at the screen and noticed some links. I clicked one of the links. It took a few moments to load, but when it was done it brought us to hit man website. "What the hell." Dan said, loud enough for us to hear it.