Prologue

Altis, an island of dry Mediterranean features. Rolling hills, ravines and forest complete the tropical landscape. At least that's how it was before the war.

The 'Central Stratis Arms Treaty' belonged to the government of Stratis, an island south-west of Altis. They got greedy, chased the NATO peacekeepers off the island and onto Altis. CSAT invaded Altis last year. They landed on the beaches of Melanera Bay and took all the land South of Therisa for themselves. They built an FOB with an airstrip and everything, but they were starting to push they're luck.

NATO was the other armed force on Altis, ever since the collapse of the Altian government in 1997 NATO's been running the island's cities armies. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization owns the majority of this land: Kavala, being their Capital, Pyrgos, Athira, Kora, Syrta, Neochori, Charkia, Rodopoli. I say 'majority' because there's a third Armed party on this war-torn island. And that's my group. The Altis Armed Forces, better known as the AAF.

When the government stepped up to leadership, the old Altian Army was disbanded and the current leader Colonel Georgious Akhanteros was killed. Many of the former higher ranking Militants were so enraged that Westerners would do such a thing that they started to rebel. The rising was increasing rapidly in size, then in 2005 General Leon Lekaq formed the AAF. He was against NATO but also against the invading Stratians. The war was now a mix of Green, Red and Blue soldiers. Lekaq realised he needed territory, and in one week he had seized everything North of Molos, and everything South of Feres. Including both the Feres and Molo Airstrips.

It's was then in late March of 2010 that Lekaq wanted to increase his offensive against CSAT. He deployed a group of LRU's into Camp Rogain, their FOB for Stratis. The battle for Altis and Stratis was just beginning. And that's were our story begins.