Alex's Diary

Dear Diary,
      My father is being completely rude. He told me to bundle up outside! The problem is that it's like 68 degrees outside. He treats me like a child, I wish that he would just see that I'm still his little girl but grown up. Ugh, sometimes I just think about running away and never coming back to this bleak castle. Oh yeah an the castle is on the market, it's one of those first come first served kind of thing. The last people that were here my father gave their mother a heart attack. I feel my dad Is afraid of change. I mean I realize my mother died but that was 10 years ago and I think he should get over it.

Dear Diary,
      I saw a cute boy, he was in my house! I don't know what to do or what I should wear. His mother called him Dustin.  I like that name Dustin I giggle just thinking about him. The realtor said that they would have to come back tomorrow. I think I am going to dress to impress. I know it's not the best thing to do, my father will just have to deal with it.

Dear Diary,
      I am dressed and standing in the great hall waiting for them to come through the big double doors. I am wearing my black dress with the red bow on it and I have my hair in a French braid. Footsteps... The door opens it's the realtor with Dustin and his mom. I greet them all with a handshake. " Hi I am Alex amethyst Dracula" I said with a smile. Dustin shook my hand " Hello I'm Dustin and this is my mother Karen." The realtor is confused on how I got in the castle because she gives me a funny look. I smile at her to and walk with them as she gives the tour correcting her occasionally. " you sure do know a lot about the Dracula castle" Dustin said. " we'll it is my name so it must be my game" I laughed. He looked at me with amazement in his eyes and I stared back at him.

Dear Diary,
The relator said that I was included in the house because I was a maid. I want to bitch slap her so bad it's unreal! Dustin and his mom want the house, the only problem with that is that my father is already being a pain in my neck.

Dear Diary,
      For some odd reason I woke up feeling really happy I don't know if it's because there is a boy in the house or  if it's that he chose my old room for his. I just know that something is making me happy and it wasn't my father. I walked into Dustin and almost fell but he caught me before I could hit the floor. My dad thinks that they are werewolf's. I told him to stop being so paranoid.

Dear Diary,
      Dustin pulled me aside and asked me if there were any secret doors to secret rooms. I said I didn't know an that it was my fathers job to know. I think Dustin is steering to like me because he is always talking to me and is always following me around like a puppy dog.