Hitotsu

You watched as the blue haired Espada and the orange haired substitute Shinigami move stealthily across the median in the sky. You were a little confused as to why the two were even fighting. You had heard them bickering about some girl earlier, but you didn't know who, you felt a bit jealous. 

Soon enough, the two stopped fighting once they felt your presence. Then, they both said a few incoherent words to each other and they seemed to agree on it. You became a little suspicious at first, but when you saw Ichigo and Grimmjow shake hands, you were immediately ecstatic knowing that the handshake meant they were cool with each other. 

Ichigo, being your caring and sweet boyfriend, flew down to you and made sure you were alright. You pushed him away playfully, saying that you were absolutely fine. 

"Are you sure? You seem a bit off?" He spoke.

"Ano. . .Who was it that you and Grimmjow were fighting over earlier?" You asked curiously as you and Ichigo began walking home. He had put his body back on by the time you finished your question. 

"The girl was you. Apparently, Grimmjow likes you, a lot. I told him that we are dating, but he said that he didn't care and that he could treat you a whole lot better. I told him that he couldn't and we started fighting." He explained.

"Oh. . .wait, what about when you both noticed my presence? What was said then?" You asked curiously.

Ichigo said nothing, but smiled and kissed your lips before pulling you to his house. You groaned when you  heard Isshin yell Ichigo's name and try to attack him. Ichigo blocked him with his fist to Isshin's face and began to take off his shoes. You did the same and you both made your way to his room.

"Hey, (Name). Hey, Ichigo. Dad, Karin and I are going on a father- daughter's trip for a while. You'll be okay with (Name), yeah?" 

"Yeah. You guys have fun. When are you guys going? And where will it be located?" He asked.

"It's in America actually. It's a resort, called 'Great Wolf Log' or something. We'll be leaving around night time. I wish you could come with us, but it's only for fathers and daughters. Sorry, Ichi." Yuzu said. "Anyway, I have to finish packing. I'll cook dinner soon."

"Okay, Yuzu. Thanks for telling me and don't worry about it. The only entertainment I need is right here." He gestured to you as he snaked an arm around your waist. Yuzu giggled a bit and then left the room. You blushed as he sucked lightly on a spot on your neck.

"Mm, Ichigo~" You moaned. 

"Shh, you don't want my family to hear you, now." He said flirtatiously. 

It wasn't everyday that Ichigo was intimate with you, kissing wise and you liked it that way. You wanted him to show he loved you and was appreciative towards you, but he didn't have to say it or show it everyday, for you knew that Ichigo was a faithful one.