Falling Love

Dialogue: Natalie Rosavelt is a straight A student and loved it. Ryan Berman is a bad boy that fails in school but is very popular.

Chapter 1:

      Natalie Rosavelt is an A+ student, she never failed anything in school. Natalie was the smartest girl in school, even smarter than most of the school staff.  Ryan Berman is a cool failing popular bad boy.  He failed at every subject in school. Natalie Rosavelt despised Ryan Berman, for she could not stand him one bit. She would try to avoid him as much as she could.  But everywhere she went, Ryan would somehow end up there. "Hey, nerdy freak!", said Ryan. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.  Ryan and his friends threw stuff at me, I would run home fast and write about everything that happened to me.  It was all mostly bad, I cried about it every time. Even from reading it made me cry. "Oh how I wish good would happen for once.", Natalie cried. "Why can't I be strong enough to fight for what I want?!" Natalie screamed. Ryan drove up to my house one day. He knocked on my door and I answered it. "Is your brother home?", Ryan asked. "Yeah, why?", Natalie said. "I need him for something." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Okay, stay right here while I go get him." I walked upstairs while Ryan stood in the doorway. "Jake, Ryan is here for you." "Okay, tell him I'll be down in one minute." "Okay." i sighed and walked back down the stairs to Ryan. "He'll be down in one minute." I tried to close the door, but Ryan pushed it open. "This my house, Ryan. don't push the door." "Afraid to spend a few seconds with me, baby girl?" "Don't call me that! I don't like you, Ryan!" "Oh, girl. You will." He winked at me, I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch watching tv. Ryan sat next to me. I glanced at him, then I got up and went to the kitchen. Ryan watched me walk away, then changed the tv channel. "Why does need to go wit Ryan?" i asked myself. Ryan walked in the kitchen and said something to me. "What are you doing, Natalie?" He asked me. "Nothing that concerns you." I said walking away. He chuckled. "Awe, Don't be like that, baby." He said following me. "Ryan, go freaking wait outside, or at least get the hell away from me." I said getting mad. He looked at me. "I'm only talking to you because your brother is taking forever to get down here, princess." I glared at him. "Its not like it's my fault he's taking forever to get down here. Although. Since it's you down here, I wouldn't rush either." I said glaring at him. "I know you like me, Natalie. Don't try to hide it." I gave him a mean look. "I don't like you, Ryan. You are not the type of guy I would date. I'm 14 and you're 17. Plus, I'm a straight A student. You fail too much." He rolled his eyes. "That has nothing to do with you liking me, Natalie. Opposites attract." He told me. "I don't care, Ryan. I don't like you, you're always bullying me and crap." He looked at me and grabbed my hands. "I actually like you, Natalie. I want to be with you." I snatched away with fury. "Yeah right. You have a girlfriend." He glared at me and I walked away. "Natalie!" Ryan yelled. I looked at him with fury. "WHAT?!", I yelled at him. "Let's go to a movie, just the two of us." I sighed and looked at him. "It depends when, Ryan." "Tonight, Natalie." I sighed again and put my hands over my face. "I can't, Ryan. Not tonight." "Why not?", he asked. "I have things to do and places to be." I replied. "Oh, I understand." "I'm sorry Ryan. Maybe we can go some other time." I said. "It's fine Natalie. I'll find something else to do while you do all of that." I started to write about my day in my diary. "Okay then, have fun." He looked at me, sighed, then left. "Tomorrow is gonna be great. And not just because it's the last day of school." I said to myself. I walked over to the door  and locked it, then sat down to watch tv. Then Jake came down stairs. "Natalie." He called. "What?" I answered. "Where's Ryan?" Jake asked. "I think he left." I answered. Jake looked out the window. "Well, he's on the porch." Jake said. "So, go then." I replied to him. Jake walked out and I watched tv again. "Boys are ridiculous." I said to myself. "What the hell am I gonna do.. I can't get away from Ryan.." I would just sit there wondering what I could do to get away from him. "I can't stand him. He's such a jerk." I would sit here crying from thinking about everything he's done to me. "It was all bad.." I'd say to myself. I turned on the tv and watched The Walking Dead. "Zombies... I love zombies." I said to myself.