Short story

"Again"

The voice inside Kazers head repeated.

"Do it again."

Kazer stood before a large machine holding a lever, the lights in the room is dim only lighting out enough for him to see the traces of tables and objects. Kazer sighed raking his fingers through his sandy blonde hair, "alright....one more time." He flipped the switch and the lights all shut off, electricity shoots off of the machine and into wires that lead into a capsule large enough to carry a human baby. Suddenly the lightbulb pops blasting energy into the machine, kazer grins hoping the machine is finally working. "This is it!!! It's working-" the machine sparks and start producing tons of smoke before over heating and breaking down, "NOO!! GOD DAMMIT THIS WILL NEVER WORK!!" He screamed pulling at his head nearly ripping it out of his head, he slams his hand on the nearest desk cursing at himself millions of time before throwing everything on the desk to the floor in frustration then covering his face with his hands.

"It will never work if you keep swearing like that"

Kazer hissed at the comment.

"Check on the experiment, I don't want it to be hurt"

The tall man grunts moving away from the table towards the large machine, "I don't think something like that can get hurt." He grips the handle ignoring the fact that it's burning his hand and opens up the capsule revealing a slimy skin colored organism, the thing has chunks of bones and brown hair suck into it. Kazer huffed "see it's fine." He slams the capsule door shut locking it.

"Good now do it again."

Kazer growled "it's not going to work"

"I said do it again."

The blonde man gripped his head in frustration "NO!"

"Fine then I'll do it"

Kazer gasps feeling dizzy and weak "no no!! I'm sorry!! I'll do it again....m-maybe the equation is wrong..." starting to feel better he makes his way to a second table filled with paper and turns on a small lamp.
Hours past of writing and rewriting equations, arguing, and frustrating failures when kazer sat in a chair starting at his hands did he have a idea, "....what if it's just unstable? Maybe it needs...a little help" he grins widely standing and examining his hand and arms.

"I know that lovely smile, ideas ideas let's see what you have in mind"

Kazer rushed to his drawers and cabinets searching for something sharp and comes across a scalpel "perfect," he hummed snatching it and returning to the machine. He approached the capsule and yanks it open looking down at the gooey organism. Kazer slowly raises his arm up and over the organism pressing the scalpel into his skin and slits it open pouring down his blood all over it.

"Ah your blood, you do know if this works the child will be able to do somethings like you.."

Kazer winced in pain "I don't care as long as this works.." quickly covering up his cut he closes the hatch, locking it and backs away towards the leaver. "Let's hope this works." He whispers flipping the switch.
Blasts of energy rush into the machine causing sparks to fly down from the wires, jolts of light blast into the capsule making is spark and glow to life. Suddenly everything goes dark leaving the capsule glowing and humming before sending a wave of electricity across the whole room hitting kazer making him fly back and hit a wall. Kazer groaned rubbing his head wincing at the pain from the impact.

"Kaaazeeerr..."

Kazer sat up hissing "what?" He suddenly looks up at the sound of a baby crying, "it worked!"

"Congratulations kazer"

Kazer jumps up happily but stops stunned hearing a second baby beginning to cry too. "Two?"

"Twins.."

-------
The end!!
Thank you anyone reading this! It's my first story so I hoped you all liked it 😁
I'll be making a second story soon so watch for that!!
Bye bye!