Newt Imagine

Y/n's POV:
The smell of barn animals and screeching metal is the first thing I noticed. Then I realized that I was going faster than anything I've ever been on to the top of something that could definitely kill me. "Calm thoughts remember calm thoughts" I thought. "Nope something just growled at me I am going to die!" Then all of a sudden the crate, or makeshift elevator stopped. It started to slowly open, the sun was bright and I felt sick to my stomach. I looked around and saw nothing but boys staring at me. Then one three times my size jumped in "Yup, I'm gonna barf!" I thought to myself. He kinda just stared at me making me even more uncomfortable. He turned around to the fifty or more boys and with disbelief told them "It's a girl". I heard things along the lines of "Is she hot," "I call dibs," and "No you ugly shank she's mine". As soon as they pulled me out of the box I took of running, I didn't know where I was going and quite frankly I didn't care. I heard hoots and hollers and then I ran smack into something. "Oi love, what the bloody hell was that for?" Okay maybe it was someone. "I'm sorry," I muttered. "No need to be, the name's Newt, Greenie," he reassured me. "Where am I ?" I asked cluelessly. "You're in the Glade, love". I might not know what a 'glade' is but if the boys are like this then it might be manageable. "Well Greenie, I'm sure Alby will want to see you but if you will, find me at the bonfire tonight" he told me. With that he walked away and I had never been more excited to go anywhere in my life.