How does something like this happen?

Harry had just gotten a new set off wheels, he was very exited to go out in it for the first time. He went around the Sidemen house to show Simon and the others. He loved all the sidemen like brothers, but there was something special about Simon, there had always been this special bond between them, Harry knew that he was bi, but he and everyone else thought that Simon was strait. He had never looked at Harry like Harry looked at him. But what Harry did not know was that Simon thought the same about him. 

"Well I'm off now, I have a flight to catch in the morning, thanks for the day boys" Harry said cheerfully like he usually did, then he left the house

"drive safe OK" Simon called out and Harry smiled

"I'll try my best" He said and smiled, blushing a little. But Harry managed to turn around before he got red in the face. Then he was off, but he only managed to get 2 miles away from the Sidemen house, then all went to hell. Harry did not do anything wrong. He saw as another car was changing lanes and then somehow the driver lost control and smashed into the drivers side off Harry's car, making him land on the rail next to the road where it flipped over, the last thing Harry remembered was screaming and then everything turned black.

"can you hear me, whats your name?" someone was asking him over and over again, there was a lot off noise all around and bright lights, Harry heard sirens and there was a lot off chaos. 

"Harry Lewis" Harry managed to slur out, the paramedics treating him could barely hear him

"Harry Lewis?" someone asked and he tried to nod his head but he could not do that as his neck was in a neck brace and he was already on a backboard, they were just about to transfer him into the ambulance. 

"What happened? what's going on?" Harry moaned out as the pain level was slowly building up, he was so sore   

"you got into a car accident, just relax, you are going to the hospital, is there anyone you would like us to call to let them know?" a paramedic asked him as he was being carried into the ambulance, Harry who should have said his parents or his roommates said

"Simon"

"we need more information than just a first name?"

"Simon Minter, his number is on my phone"